Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why will next year be so bad?

Featured Replies

I think UK will go 32-4 next season and advance to the Final Four.

:thumb: I certainly hope you are correct.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Life is much more enjoyable when the cup is half full :ylsuper:
We finally agree!

Is Weds. the signing period? If so that will tell what kind of season UK will have. The players coming back I am not too confident in to win more than 20

  • Author

Wednesday starts the signing period. I think Wednesday through May 15th or something like that.

Well, we won't stink, because we will have solid guard play. But we will not be great because we will struggle at the 4 and 5 positions. Even if we do get Patterson, he will still be a freshman and will need time to learn and get stronger. Barring some unforseen signee, 20 wins would be a solid season.

Just depends on who Billy G can bring in, in the next 3 or 4 weeks. IMO, we have 3 of the better perimeter players in the country in Bradley, Crawford, and Meeks. Put another 20 pounds on Stevenson at 225, work on Jasper's 3 point shooting, and get some strength in Carter. If PP and JL sign, then along with Stewart is a pretty decent 10 man rotation. I also think you will see a different Ramon Harris. Very athletic at 6-6, will get to showcase his skills, IMO. He should have been redshirted this past season, as late as he came in.

With current roster I think 18 wins, this may change in the next month or two...

:p

I think UK needs a true point guard like Lucas who can drive and dish the ball to open teammates for jump shots. Jasper did a pretty good job last year for a freshmen but I do not view him as a point guard. I would develop Jasper's shooting and move him to shooting guard or small forward. If UK gets Lucas they could make some noise in the SEC and maybe win it, IMO.

I don't think UK will be any worse next season than they have been the last two...whether they will be better, and how much better, I don't know.

 

My personal opinion is that UK will exceed expectations next year. To what extent, it's hard to say. I've just never bought into the thinking that we'll be lucky to play .500 next year and the loss of Randolph Morris has doomed us.

 

If Billy G makes some waves in recruiting the next couple of months, then the outlook, expectations and potential for next year could change dramatically...so it would probably be wise to wait until we have our roster set for next year before we make too many guesses about the upcoming season.

 

 

5wide you are tall indeed. Tall in a physical manner.....Tall in talent.

Genius!!!!!!!!!1

 

Nobody knows the 14th region like you do. I just thought I'd share that.

With there current roster the most wins UK could ask for is around 20.

The only thing that will make the year bad for me next year will be nuclear holocaust or a hostile Iranian takeover, which would probably be one in the same. I'm confident that the basketball team won't be any worse than it has been the last couple seasons.

I think UK will go 32-4 next season and advance to the Final Four.

 

:lol: Now that is funny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.