Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness: Countdown

Featured Replies

From what I understand, Big Blue Madness is Oct. 12th...

 

So... 188 Days 'Till 07-08 Season.

 

Not counting today..

From what I understand, Big Blue Madness is Oct. 12th...

 

So... 188 Days 'Till 07-08 Season.

 

Not counting today..

 

 

:rolleyes:

I can't wait

:confused:

 

 

Some of you guys will not make til basketball season. :lol:

I was actually wondering when this thread might start with the new hire. Good to know it didn't take long. lol

I can't believe this is a thread in April.

When was the last time UK fans were this excited???

  • Author
When was the last time UK fans were this excited???

 

Umm... yesterday? lol

 

It's been a while, honestly.

When was the last time UK fans were this excited???

 

When Pitino took over would be my guess.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.