Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness: Countdown

Featured Replies

:rolleyes:

How come in EVERY UK thread you give a :rolleyes: or :sleep: , why???

Look at this Billy Gillispie Video to Kentucky.

 

 

 

I laughed so hard when it showed Ramal Bradley and no show Joe and said all americans :laugh: .

When Pitino took over would be my guess.
I would guess that the absolute furthest back you could go was when Tubby cut down the nets. But probably it was when Billy D was announced as a done deal.

And Kentucky fans wonder why the rest of the world thinks they are at least over zealous and at worst totally obsessed.

I would guess that the absolute furthest back you could go was when Tubby cut down the nets. But probably it was when Billy D was announced as a done deal.

 

 

:lol: :lol: :thumb:

170 days, 6 hours, 55 minutes and 54 seconds

I would guess that the absolute furthest back you could go was when Tubby cut down the nets. But probably it was when Billy D was announced as a done deal.

 

 

When was that announced? Best I remember, Billy D was pretty mum throughout and wouldn't even talk about it...It may have been announced by someone on here with absolutely no validity, but, not by anyone in the know...I think the UK faithful are now pretty happy with the other Billy & have every right to be excited. It is "UK Basketball" you know! It's a 12 month out of the year happening. Can't say that about too many places, if any...

When was the last time UK fans were this excited???

I believe that the true U.K. fans are excited every season. I know that I am. I look foward to the next season as soon as the last "tik" is off the clock from the previous one. :flame:

When was that announced? Best I remember, Billy D was pretty mum throughout and wouldn't even talk about it...It may have been announced by someone on here with absolutely no validity, but, not by anyone in the know...I think the UK faithful are now pretty happy with the other Billy & have every right to be excited. It is "UK Basketball" you know! It's a 12 month out of the year happening. Can't say that about too many places, if any...

:thumb: I am personally glad that it was not Billy D..

Look at this Billy Gillispie Video to Kentucky.

 

That would have been good if it wasn't Rap. :rolleyes::D ( I just cannot stand the stuff)

Not soon enough!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :ylsuper:

Somebody please hit fast forward.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.