Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Jasper Staying...

Featured Replies

It has been reported that Derrick Jasper is staying at the University of Kentucky. He said that all of the talk about him leaving is just, "rumor."

Who cares, I don't think he is that good. If it was Meeks, then I would have a different answer.

I can't post the link.

If you can't post the link then there is a problem with the statement unless you got the info from facebook or myspace!

If you can't post the link then there is a problem with the statement unless you got the info from facebook or myspace!

 

 

I have alread read where Crawford has been quoted as saying all the players are excited about Billy G as the new coach, and that everyone will return. Sometimes you simply can't post a link.

I don't care if you blieve me, SvFan4life. It's from Matt Jones. (Is that okay, BGP Admin?)

I didn't say I didn't believe you dude. I was just saying you said you couldn't post the link and I didn't know there was a problem posting links other than them being associated with facebook or myspace.

I have alread read where Crawford has been quoted as saying all the players are excited about Billy G as the new coach, and that everyone will return. Sometimes you simply can't post a link.

:thumb:

I didn't say I didn't believe you dude. I was just saying you said you couldn't post the link and I didn't know there was a problem posting links other than them being associated with facebook or myspace.

 

 

 

There are other sites besides those you mentioned that aren't acceptable links on BGP.

  • Author
I didn't say I didn't believe you dude. I was just saying you said you couldn't post the link and I didn't know there was a problem posting links other than them being associated with facebook or myspace.

 

You can't post links to "competitive" sites, which the admin at BGP would describe as other boards.

There are other sites besides those you mentioned that aren't acceptable links on BGP.

:thumb:

:scared:

It has been reported that Derrick Jasper is staying at the University of Kentucky. He said that all of the talk about him leaving is just, "rumor."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.