Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Jasper Staying...

Featured Replies

They're competitors, bellalumni. You should probably take that off.

I dont think so. It's not a message board and stuff has been posted here before from them. If its a problem I'm sure a mod will let me know.

  • Author

Well, they'll let you know. I was briefly banned for posting stuff from KSR. Just trying to warn you in advance. Take it if you want it.

I think he is a good basketball player. I just think he needs to shoot the ball a lot more.

I think as a freshman he did a good job at times, he is still learning. The next few years you will se him really grow.

The new staff just needs to work with Jasper's 3 point shooting and a little bit of confidence.

The new staff just needs to work with Jasper's 3 point shooting and a little bit of confidence.

:thumb: I agree, in no way am I ready to give up on Jasper. Imo he can be a real plus for this team.:ylsuper:

:thumb: I agree, in no way am I ready to give up on Jasper. Imo he can be a real plus for this team.:ylsuper:

:thumb:

all he does is handle the ball, and he cant shoot the ball, jodie meeks will be uk's best player next year, if he decides to staym which i think he will

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.