April 6, 200719 yr I'm begging him not to hire Kyle Macy:scared: Solely as a free throw coach and I'm OK with that. :thumb:
April 6, 200719 yr He will be fine. The guy can recruit. I for one am glad that he apparently has no ties to Rick Pitino. It will be hard for Rick to take credit for any of the success Billy has at UK.
April 6, 200719 yr With what Tubby left for him will take some patience. Gillispie will get the job done. The cupboard is definately thin for UK standards, but, still not a bad nucleus returning.... Crawford Bradley Meeks Jasper Stevenson Harris Porter Carter New recruits Williams Stewart Thats not terrible, if he can bring in a couple of inside players to give them some depth at the 4 and 5 spots...
April 6, 200719 yr The cupboard is definately thin for UK standards, but, still not a bad nucleus returning.... Crawford Bradley Meeks Jasper Stevenson Harris Porter Carter New recruits Williams Stewart Thats not terrible, if he can bring in a couple of inside players to give them some depth at the 4 and 5 spots... Meeks has to be excited about Billy G. I can see him getting to play some PG now.
April 6, 200719 yr Reunite the fractured UK fan base? There has been a (sometimes ugly) separation between pro-Tubby and anti-Tubby supporters for years (there are about 1,374 posts on BGP to prove this), and my question is this: can everyone unite in support of Billy G., let the past go (both pros and cons) and universally look forward in hopes of better days? Is that possible? Is he the Coach that can make that happen? I'm frankly sick to death of having more in common with some UL fans (aarrgghh ) than many UK fans. Can we once again truly become a "Big Blue Nation?" The press conference should be answering your question
April 6, 200719 yr Reunite the fractured UK fan base? There has been a (sometimes ugly) separation between pro-Tubby and anti-Tubby supporters for years (there are about 1,374 posts on BGP to prove this), and my question is this: can everyone unite in support of Billy G., let the past go (both pros and cons) and universally look forward in hopes of better days? Is that possible? Is he the Coach that can make that happen? I'm frankly sick to death of having more in common with some UL fans (aarrgghh ) than many UK fans. Can we once again truly become a "Big Blue Nation?" I think he can...and will.
April 6, 200719 yr Author The press conference should be answering your question I have heard / did hear zero of it. Summary?
April 6, 200719 yr Wow !! There's a lot of ifs that he needs to do on this thread to be a good coach at UK. He's already starting in the hole. Welcome to UK basketball !!!!!!!!! :jump:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.