Eagle Trace, Morehead KY

Anybody have an update on the status of this course? I heard that MSU was trying to buy it and if they didnt it may not open this season. I was told in the past day or two that MSU has purchased the course, it has or will soon open and they plan to shut down 9 holes for repair this summer then do the other 9 nine next summer. Any truth to this?

Anybody have an update on the status of this course? I heard that MSU was trying to buy it and if they didnt it may not open this season. I was told in the past day or two that MSU has purchased the course, it has or will soon open and they plan to shut down 9 holes for repair this summer then do the other 9 nine next summer. Any truth to this?

Not sure, but it could use A LOT of work.

I do know MSU bought it, but don't know what they plan on doing with it.

You're a thread starting machine. You're almost like a robot.

THIS USED TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE COURSES OF ALL TIME!!!!

When I was in college it was always in GREAT shape, beautiful, fun, challenging enough but not ridiculous.

The last couple of times I went there it was in awful shape! I hope they turn it back around.

The course in Grayson is a nice one not too far from there.

The course in Louisa might be the prettiest course in the state and it is also the hardest public course I've ever played. It looks like Tiger Woods golf on playstation!

When I was in college it was always in GREAT shape, beautiful, fun, challenging enough but not ridiculous.

The last couple of times I went there it was in awful shape! I hope they turn it back around.

The course in Louisa might be the prettiest course in the state and it is also the hardest public course I've ever played. It looks like Tiger Woods golf on playstation!

I played Eagle Trace for 4 years as a member of the MSU golf team. I got to know E.T. very well. It had its ups and downs. I always thought its location so far off the Interstate would hurt it, but thought there would be enough "lake" traffic to keep it fairly busy. I'm not sure what the university plans on doing, but I hope it worls out. E.T. is a great course and a challenge everytime you play it.

E.T. is getting rough it has been the past couple years. Needs some work on it. But I think atleast in this area Grayson is coming up to being on of the better course, its difficult long and nice what more could you ask for. Maybe a better clubhouse?:D

E.T. is getting rough it has been the past couple years. Needs some work on it. But I think atleast in this area Grayson is coming up to being on of the better course, its difficult long and nice what more could you ask for. Maybe a better clubhouse?:D

They are in the process of building a new club house. They have already put the money in the budget. Another Rocky Adkins Purchase. But as for Eagle Trace, the course in time has been very nice. They last couple of years the up keep hasnt been very well but I look for MSU to do some work and get it back on track. It has a very nice layout and with a little work and money, can be a very nice course once again.