Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is anyone else concerned about Barnhart...

Featured Replies

Barnhart has done a good job in his hires. Nobody was going to come in here for Football. He knew Brooks had the patience to see this thing through. It paid off in December with a win over Clemson in the Music City Bowl.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mitch just hit it out of the park!

Make that grand slam home!

Barnhart has done a good job in his hires. Nobody was going to come in here for Football. He knew Brooks had the patience to see this thing through. It paid off in December with a win over Clemson in the Music City Bowl.

 

:thumb:

 

I have been saying that for quite some time. I agree 100%. Actually, so far, all of his hires have done very well.

I think Mitch knows this is his defining moment and he can not blow it. I expect he will hit a home.

Agreed and he did!

I think Mitch made a great hire, Billy Clyde is exactly what we need. No Billy D ego, No Calipari NCAA sanctions to follow, No 10 loss Tomy Izzo, No can't win without D-Wade Crean, No Rick Barnes...well just being Rick Barnes is enough not to want.

 

If these guys will get out and guard somebody, they will love playing for Billy Clyde.

I think Mitch made a great hire, Billy Clyde is exactly what we need. No Billy D ego, No Calipari NCAA sanctions to follow, No 10 loss Tomy Izzo, No can't win without D-Wade Crean, No Rick Barnes...well just being Rick Barnes is enough not to want.

 

If these guys will get out and guard somebody, they will love playing for Billy Clyde.

I get the feeling that if they DON'T get out and guard somebody,that they will be very familiar with the pine...as they should!!!

Make that grand slam home!

Whoa...he has yet to win a game....cool the jets a hair.

Whoa...he has yet to win a game....cool the jets a hair.

 

Why do you have to rain on the UK fan' parade. I don't think our reaction to the new coach is any different than yours for Steve Kragthorpe. Seems to me that neither have won a game yet.

 

Great choice! here's to UL on the best possible man to keep UL in the BCS

 

The Simms kid will wise up and sign with Louisville. Kragthorpe has twice the resume' Petrino had when hired. I really don't see this as a down grade at all. In fact he will be another in a long line of great hires by one of the best ADs in the country. As long as Jurich stays the Cards will do fine.

 

He'll be a Card too, let's let the declaration of "Coach K" take place tomorrow, and watch how "he" brings in U of L's best class ever.

 

I'm sorry, but if your going to call out UK fans for their optimism regarding the new hire, I think UL fans deserve the same admonisment.

^ Well if you read LSU's post or mine....they were both dead on...and had nothing to say in regards to being the best coach out there, etc...I said he would bring in the school's best class ever...and that was true.

^ Well if you read LSU's post or mine....they were both dead on...and had nothing to say in regards to being the best coach out there, etc...I said he would bring in the school's best class ever...and that was true.

Those comments were no different than many of the comments UK fans are making about Gillispie being a good hire or a "grand slam". You are using a double standard to bash UK fans.

 

By the way, how do you know that it is UofL's best class ever? They have yet to play one snap of college football. Talk about cooling your jets.:rolleyes:

^ Well if you read LSU's post or mine....they were both dead on...and had nothing to say in regards to being the best coach out there, etc...I said he would bring in the school's best class ever...and that was true.

 

Morris, Crawford, Rondo, and Bradley, looked pretty good on paper also. How bout we let the best class ever actually step onto the practice field first.

 

I did read the post. Whether Coach K is another in the long line of great hires is certainly still left to be determined. I have no reason to think that he won't succed. I also have no reason to think that Coach G won't succed either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.