Beechwood Bold Prediction Thread

theguru

I think it is. I am predicting not only a state championship but a run where no team even gives them much of a game.

Are you saying for the season, or in the playoffs? Are they playing NCC or Cov? Are you looking at a season like 91 when there was an undefeated season, but no competition whatsoever once they made the playoffs. What teams are left in A that have traditionally been able to compete with Beechwood?

I am saying all Class A teams in the season and in the playoffs.

Really, I haven't looked at all the teams left in A. Are there any teams left that have been historically competative at the state level? Except of course for Beechwood.

Pikeville, Mayfield have been big names in Class A. Raceland, Campbellsville, Hazard have been strong as of late. Beechwood will not have cake walk. They are playing basically the same schedule as old(Dixie, Lloyd, CCH, NCC, HC, Prestonsberg?) w/the addition of Brossart in/Bracken out.

Im just glad we got out of that district...:banana:

Not being mean, but does it matter? You need numbers and they aren't there. You can not be competitive against anyone w/only 20 players, unless your'e Highlands!:sssh:

I am not sure but I don't think LCA would play BHS until the finals next yr. W/the changes in the playoffs, I think Beechwood travels towards the Paducah area again like the old days. LCA would go towards Eastern KY and Pikeville.

I love the confidence, Guru, but, I'll take that bet...The Cardinals in Mayfield will get the chance to play them in the semi's this year and from everything I've been hearing about them, they'll be loaded next year. There only question mark is who takes the snaps behind center, which is a big ?, but, they have everything else in place to be extremely good, especially defensively..

I love the confidence, Guru, but, I'll take that bet...The Cardinals in Mayfield will get the chance to play them in the semi's this year and from everything I've been hearing about them, they'll be loaded next year. There only question mark is who takes the snaps behind center, which is a big ?, but, they have everything else in place to be extremely good, especially defensively..

Fair enough.

How about starting a Mayfield Bold Prediction Thread?