Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie loves horse racing

Featured Replies

Ok thanks! From what you just told me, he sounds like he would be a good fit here! Yeah I was thinking it would be Cal too, and that is why I was rooting for Memphis to win, because even though I wouldn't mind having him here. He definitely wouldn't be my top choice, just because of the chance of him landing us in trouble some day...

 

Also Do you know if Gillispie has any top recruits coming in next year, that he may bring with him if he did come to UK?

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?Year=2007&School=82&Sport=2

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From CSTV

 

17. Texas A&M (5):

DeAndre Jordan, 6-11, C, Houston, Episcopal Academy;

B.J. Holmes, 6-0, PG, Alief, TX, Hastings;

Derrick Lewis, 6-3, SG, Tulsa, Okla., Cascia Hall;

Nathan Walkup, 6-6, SF, Dear Park, TX;

Victor Dubovitskiy, 6-7, C/F, Chipola CC, Fla.

 

 

 

The Aggies have added some immediate depth up front in Russian Dubovitskiy and prep Jordan. Both will see major PT next winter, with Jordan having future force written all over him. Holmes is off to an impressive start to his season and could become an excellent Big 12 floor leader. Looks like what Billy Gillespie has started this year will be around for year's to come.

The more the reality that Tubby is gone and I'm done talking out of non stop work and emotion I think Gillespie is the guy. It just seems to make too much sense...

The more the reality that Tubby is gone and I'm done talking out of non stop work and emotion I think Gillespie is the guy. It just seems to make too much sense...

 

I be honest I am just now finding out alot about this guy from you all in the last 10 minutes, and I already would love to have this guy here now!

It would be nice to actually have a pipeline to somewhere.

It would be nice to actually have a pipeline to somewhere.

If you have a pipeline, Texas is the place to have it...

I still say Kentucky goes after Pete Gillen, but that's just me. ;)

 

 

A former Eggsavior guy... just another reason to not like UK

The more the reality that Tubby is gone and I'm done talking out of non stop work and emotion I think Gillespie is the guy. It just seems to make too much sense...

I agree!:thumb:

I be honest I am just now finding out alot about this guy from you all in the last 10 minutes, and I already would love to have this guy here now!

My feelings, exactly. :thumb:

Well, lookie there! A 5-star big man! :lol:

That's HILARIOUS, I said the same exact thing!!!:laugh: :lol: :eek:

The more the reality that Tubby is gone and I'm done talking out of non stop work and emotion I think Gillespie is the guy. It just seems to make too much sense...

I agree. I think Gillespie is it.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.