Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Pendleton County

Featured Replies

What does Pendleton County need to do to improve in 2007? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

I'm curious on how the new head coach faired at Pendleton County? Anyone?

I think Lee is doing a great job of installing discipline into the program. Give them a couple years, and Lee should be able to get Pendelton County onto the map. Good Luck next year!

How are they looking next season? Are there any big name kids to look for? Age-size-stats??

I'm curious on how the new head coach faired at Pendleton County? Anyone?

By all accounts, he's done very well. Has gotten rid of some of the bad apples, but will have a bunch of freshman out this year.

How are they looking next season? Are there any big name kids to look for? Age-size-stats??

The numbers are probably not where the coach would like for them to be but,they will have great leadership in the 3 seniors this year. I hope they keep a positive attitude and have a great year. The team will be rather small except for the center Kyle Pettit. He is about 6-3 290lbs. and being recruited by many colleges including the University of Michigan Wolverines. I believe he was invited to the spring practices,and I heard he was going up there this weekend and attending the spring game in April.

Lots of Sophmores in the startin lineup this season

PC looked very bad in passing league I seen them VS. Grant Co. Fleming, and Franklin County. Not sure who they had missing or how much they had practiced.

How long has PC had a football team??

If my memory serves me right, this should be the sixth year of football for PCHS. But only the fifth year of varsity play.

Most people on here who have played or coached should know better than to go by what a team does in the passing leagues. I know there is a thread on here about how Indian Hill (OH) had "whipped up" on Highlands. But you put those two teams on the field on Friday night and I promise you the Birds will come out on top. These passing leagues are great for creating timing and also creating some false hopes. I wouldn't look too much into these pasing leagues for the simple fact that

 

A winning football teams plays the best defense by defeating blocks and making tackles.

 

A winning football team plays the best offense by blocking and taking care of the football.

 

NONE OF THESE ARE DONE IN A PASSING SCRIMMAGE. When Pendleton Co. has their first game, then you start making your evaluation. Until then, just enjoy the passing leagues because THEY MEAN NOTHING

If my memory serves me right, this should be the sixth year of football for PCHS. But only the fifth year of varsity play.

 

Thanks--I know it takes quite a while to get a program going!! Participation is obviously key!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.