March 17, 200719 yr IF (with a BIG IF) UK happens to beat Kansas, would the so called experts call UK a Cinderella because they will be such a huge underdog against Kansas...Just a thought and wondering your alls opinion...
March 17, 200719 yr Author NO! :lol: I don't think so either...just a thought, as you can tell i'm bored...
March 17, 200719 yr Nope, UK will never be thought of as a Cinderella. People would just say they are doing what they should have done all season. It would be similar to 2000 when #8 seed North Carolina made a run to the Final Four.
March 17, 200719 yr Imo is the with the tradition at U.K. that they would never be considered a "cinderella". Imo how can you consider the winningest team in college b.b. history, 7 NT's and more NCAA tourney apperances than anyone a cinderella?
March 17, 200719 yr Actually they just might...it would be like waking the sleeping giant kind of thing.
March 17, 200719 yr Imo is the with the tradition at U.K. that they would never be considered a "cinderella". Imo how can you consider the winningest team in college b.b. history, 7 NT's and more NCAA tourney apperances than anyone a cinderella? Hard to consider them an eight-seed as well, but I'm learning!
March 17, 200719 yr Author Actually they just might...it would be like waking the sleeping giant kind of thing. :thumb: :lol:
March 17, 200719 yr I don't care if they call them Cinderella, Dorothy or Toto just as long as they keep winning.:lol:
March 17, 200719 yr I don't care if they call them Cinderella, Dorothy or Toto just as long as they keep winning.:lol: :thumb:
March 17, 200719 yr Actually they just might...it would be like waking the sleeping giant kind of thing. I actually think that would be more like the giant coming out of a coma.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.