Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK a Possible Cinderella???

Featured Replies

And that my friends, is the statement of the year....

:laugh: I know it was stupid but I just had to say it. :D

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh: I know it was stupid but I just had to say it. :D

 

Yeah, it was pretty stupid...:lol:

Yeah, it was pretty stupid...:lol:

Yeah, I'll say it after UK wins tomorrow and it will be alittle smarter statement.:D

Yeah, I'll say it after UK wins tomorrow and it will be alittle smarter statement.:D

 

Well if UK wins tomorrow, I'll sport a UK avatar until they get put out...Deal?

Well if UK wins tomorrow, I'll sport a UK avatar until they get put out...Deal?

Deal.:thumb: and I'll rock the Louisville avatar until the tourny is over if they lose.

He also was taking up for Tubby when Tubbys job status came up!:thumb:

Yep, I caught that to, he said it shouldn't even be an issue, that his resume at UK spoke for itself.

Kansas imo is 1 of the favorites to win it all, so, if the Cats can pull the upset tomorrow, i'd definately call them a cinderella...Yes, they have years of tradition, but, we're not talking about past teams, we're talking this years team which, to the best of my knowledge, are an 8 seed, losers of 11 games, 4th place in the west, no wins over a top 25 team and not getting alot of media support in tomorrows game....I really believe if they can somehow pull this game out, the road looks much easier in the next couple of rounds and a final 4 is a real possibility...

We are not Bucknell or Bradley, no cinderella tag if this team wins. Seems like the SEC is doing pretty well at this point and time. 8 of UK's losses come at the hands of UF, Vandy, UCLA, Memphis, UT and UNC, currently those teams are still in the hunt. Are they underdogs, yes, but they are still Kentucky.

We are not Bucknell or Bradley, no cinderella tag if this team wins. Seems like the SEC is doing pretty well at this point and time. 8 of UK's losses come at the hands of UF, Vandy, UCLA, Memphis, UT and UNC, currently those teams are still in the hunt. Are they underdogs, yes, but they are still Kentucky.

 

I disagree...If they make the final 4, they'll be wearing the glass slipper...

Deal.:thumb: and I'll rock the Louisville avatar until the tourny is over if they lose.

 

And I was looking forward to wearing blue for a while...:D :jump: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.