Elizabethtown names Todd new coach

JD Dog

Please tell us more about Coach Todd.

Todd’s new position will not become official until it is approved by the school board, which will discuss the matter on March 20 at the earliest.

• 2 weeks later...

He never left E-town when Chris went to TTU. He did get out of coaching so he could travel to TTU on the weekends.

He was an assistant under Burnett for three years and was the head coach at Taylor County for 10 years before that. He is still employed in the Hardin County school system.

Does Coach Todd have younger son that will soon be in high school??

I do know that he was the offensive coordinator during Brett Burnett's last three seasons. He is the man who really knew and handled the "Air Raid" offense there. Coach Burnett called the defense.

Does Coach Todd have younger son that will soon be in high school??

I do know that he was the offensive coordinator during Brett Burnett's last three seasons. He is the man who really knew and handled the "Air Raid" offense there. Coach Burnett called the defense.

Thought Franklin came in and got that going?

I agree Bellalumni, I thought they were like 2-2 at the start of the year and Franklin came in and took over the offense and that is when they started to roll. Maybe wrong, but I think Burnett brought him in after a poor start.