16th Region - Semi-Final Friday Night Matchups

Poetically, the Lady Royals will face the Lady Devils in the finals, as it should be!!!

I'm not necessarily counting out the others, but all the pre-season and mid-season garbage will ultimately come down to the 2 biggest dogs IMO.

I hope that everyone is healthy and there is a no excuses game regardless of the outcome.

Poetically, the Lady Royals will face the Lady Devils in the finals, as it should be!!!

I'm not necessarily counting out the others, but all the pre-season and mid-season garbage will ultimately come down to the 2 biggest dogs IMO.

I hope that everyone is healthy and there is a no excuses game regardless of the outcome.

It would be Raceland and Russell if not for an untimely injury. But I dont see anyone stopping Russell now.

It would be Raceland and Russell if not for an untimely injury. But I dont see anyone stopping Russell now.

That's very assuming on your part, but homerism is what this forum is based on. I don't think the Lady Rams would have gotten by this round Friday however. And I agree that Russell is the team to beat.