Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region - Semi-Final Friday Night Matchups

Featured Replies

OK here we go....

 

Rose Hill vs. East Carter

Russell vs. Ashland

 

Let the predictions fly..........

East Carter vs. Russell in the Finals.

 

Russell will prevail!

Rose Hill vs. Russell in the Finals.

Poetically, the Lady Royals will face the Lady Devils in the finals, as it should be!!!

I'm not necessarily counting out the others, but all the pre-season and mid-season garbage will ultimately come down to the 2 biggest dogs IMO.

I hope that everyone is healthy and there is a no excuses game regardless of the outcome.

The game we've all been waiting for will finally be here Saturday night.

 

Rose Hill vs. Russell to go to Bowling Green.

Russell to Bowling Green.

Rose Hill and Russell will be in the finals.

  • Author

East Carter by 7

Russell by 9

 

Russell represents the 16th at Diddle

Poetically, the Lady Royals will face the Lady Devils in the finals, as it should be!!!

I'm not necessarily counting out the others, but all the pre-season and mid-season garbage will ultimately come down to the 2 biggest dogs IMO.

I hope that everyone is healthy and there is a no excuses game regardless of the outcome.

It would be Raceland and Russell if not for an untimely injury. But I dont see anyone stopping Russell now.

It would be Raceland and Russell if not for an untimely injury. But I dont see anyone stopping Russell now.

That's very assuming on your part, but homerism is what this forum is based on. I don't think the Lady Rams would have gotten by this round Friday however. And I agree that Russell is the team to beat.

East Carter

 

Ashland

 

How bout it!

 

The guy riding the bull must have predicted this one.:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.