Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region - Semi-Final Friday Night Matchups

Featured Replies

The guy riding the bull must have predicted this one.:D

Now that's funny right there!!:laugh:

It would be Raceland and Russell if not for an untimely injury. But I dont see anyone stopping Russell now.

 

:cry: :cry: :cry:

It would be Raceland and Russell if not for an untimely injury. But I dont see anyone stopping Russell now.

Having Rachael definatley would have helped but I for one am not in to making excuses. Had Raceland hit a few more shots, had a couple less turnovers and any one of a number of things they would have won. East Carter never quit and won the game, end of story.

 

It is Lady Rams softball time in Raceland (and they should be very good!)

It would be Raceland and Russell if not for an untimely injury. But I dont see anyone stopping Russell now.

You can look back and say what if , it will not change anything. The injury was untimely but it is part of the game. No excuses will be made by the Lady Rams. The credit goes to East as they battled back and deserved the win. The Lady Rams had a great season and had a special group of Seniors that will be remembered for a long time.

I agree that Russell was/is the team to beat. They are very talented and are a tough matchup for anyone.

  • Author
Barring a miracle this is your final.

 

I don't think that fans from East Carter would agree with you and I'm sure that Ashland hopes this is what Russell is thinking.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.