March 4, 200719 yr COOKIE MONSTER SAYS THAT THE COLONELS ARE GREAT BIG COOKIES AT THE TOP OF THE JAR :dancingpa
March 5, 200719 yr On a side note, you have to love Austin Peay's cheer. " The fly is open, lets go Peay!!!" too funny. :laugh:
March 5, 200719 yr On a side note, you have to love Austin Peay's cheer. " The fly is open, lets go Peay!!!" too funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love it.
March 5, 200719 yr The OVC winner was suppose to play in Rupp, against Ohio State. I wonder if that will still happen now that EKU is the OVC rep?
March 5, 200719 yr Author The OVC winner was suppose to play in Rupp, against Ohio State. I wonder if that will still happen now that EKU is the OVC rep? I would look for a 2 vs. 15 matchup of O$U and EKU.
March 5, 200719 yr The OVC winner was suppose to play in Rupp, against Ohio State. I wonder if that will still happen now that EKU is the OVC rep? Very likely, barring OSU doesn't get a #1. The committee likes to keep teams local in the first weekend of the tourney if they can. Depending on the games that Rupp gets, we could see EKU and Louisville both at Rupp.
March 5, 200719 yr On a side note, you have to love Austin Peay's cheer. " The fly is open, lets go Peay!!!" too funny. :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol:
March 5, 200719 yr Awesome game to watch!!! EKU struggled with the press the last 4 minutes of the game. Too bad that they will be a 16 seed in the tourney! I'll say a #15.
March 5, 200719 yr I only watched the last few minutes but it seemed that Austin Peay got all the calls down the stretch.
March 5, 200719 yr Congrats to EKU!! That was a very exciting game to watch. The Colonels played with a lot of emotion.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.