Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Russell Repeats in the 16th

Featured Replies

I don't know a lot about Branham but Wooten was a great point guard for the Lion's and one of the smartest players the 16th region has ever seen.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell is still the most athletic team in the region. The loss of VanHoose hurts. Gill and Blair will have to take up the scoring slack but I still consider Russell and Elliott Co. the favorites to win the region.

Looks isnt everything so I went into Comedy

Well, thats an 0-2 count.

Well, thats an 0-2 count.

 

 

Where have you been and what has taken you so long to jump onto this thread. We have missed your Darth Vader like presence

Where have you been and what has taken you so long to jump onto this thread. We have missed your Darth Vader like presence

Some of us have to work.

One thing that you had right, not a better athlete in the region than Scott Gill.

One thing that you had right, not a better athlete in the region than Scott Gill.

 

 

I would compare him to a young Robert Harris, not his jumping ability or quickness but in the fact they both have two arms and two legs...ha ha

How many points did they score last year at Rupp with Vanhoose????

 

 

Oh come on, What does that have to do with anything this year. This is a different team. Go to a bar if you want to take cheap shots.

You are on the borderline of puerility to think I was downing Russell because I said they would be lucky to win two games. Your hebetude over looks the fact that I was complimenting just how talented Vanhoose is and how much he means to the Russell team. You make Vanhoose out to be a conservator of the region, I simply do not. We have a difference of opinion. Like I posted earlier give my Russell top five all-time an extra year to play for 2 of them and 2 extra years for 3 of them and see what more they would have accomplished. Think about Skaggs for just a minute, when he was 19 he was a Sophomore in College, gee wonder what 2 extra years of age would have meant to him in this region. Comparing Vanhoose to any of the top five of Russell or to Jeff Hall and Steve Skaggs is like comparing G.W. Bush to a Rocket Scientist. I will tip my hat off to Hoose's dad for holding him back, great move my man.

 

I wasn't attacking your opinion of Jonathan because it is just that, an opinion. You know what they say about opinions. I know how good Jonathan really is because I see him play every game, unlike someone who sees him twice a year. What I was attacking was your accessment of Russell without Vanhoose and your lack of knowledge of their abilities.

I would compare him to a young Robert Harris, not his jumping ability or quickness but in the fact they both have two arms and two legs...ha ha

 

You have got to be joking me? Real classy Bubba!!

You must be mistaken because about three weeks ago my jaw was wired shut.

 

 

Now if someone could only tie your hands up. :D :laugh: :lol:

You have got to be joking me? Real classy Bubba!!

 

geesh, don't take it so personally. It's a little thing called sarcasm.

Knock off the snide remarks and comments.

Russell will not repeat again this year without Vanhoose.

Without Vanhoose, Russell is an average team. Elliott goes to Rupp.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.