Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Russell Repeats in the 16th

Featured Replies

Grow up Bubba. You just love those cheap shots, don't ya. You show your character in every post you write. You have no idea what you are talking about nor do you know what happened. Your post obviously shows that and if your going to call me out on something, I'd advise you to know what you're talking about. Get your facts straight. You're clueless as to what happened.

I think T occurred in 4th quarter.

This also happened at Rupp last season.

Hopefully it does not happen again.

Coach Dodd did not look a happy camper Friday night when it happened.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think T occurred in 4th quarter.

This also happened at Rupp last season.

Hopefully it does not happen again.

Coach Dodd did not look a happy camper Friday night when it happened.

 

 

The "T" occurred with 20 seconds left when the game was well in hand and probably wouldn't have played if the game wasn't. I'll take the blame for what happened Friday. Tuesday night when Russell played Raceland, we used the last page of the book. So we had to use a new book for the Lewis County game. Coach Dodd had not written the names of the kids who were dressing on that night, so I had to do it. The lady who was kepping the official book needed to get hers ready, so I had to get the names written while the boys were at both ends of the court. We had 3 different changes to the book that night and I did not realize 1 of them. That is what happened. With the new book and all of the changes to our roster, I missed one. It was my mistake and I take full responsibility for it, no one else. Coach was not happy about anything Friday. As for what happened at Rupp last year, I had nothing to do with filling out the roster that day.

I guess some didn't heed the advice, in Post #58....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.