Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach K Bashing Thread...

Featured Replies

Coach K pays the refs! No much in terms of character.

I thought he paid the guy that runs the clock.:D

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No i'm not upset at the fact UK is losing, I "sore" about the way UK fans are bashing Tubby...

 

 

Fine with losing and dissatisfied with the fans. Are you a KY fan fan or a KY basketball fan?

No i'm not upset at the fact UK is losing, I "sore" about the way UK fans are bashing Tubby...

 

 

Look who turned it into a TB thread!!!!!!!

He wears to much eye shadow in his commercials :lol:

No i'm not upset at the fact UK is losing, I "sore" about the way UK fans are bashing Tubby...

 

 

Thats the whole problem with alot of this fan base. Your entire statement sums up what is wrong with UK fans right now.

Look who turned it into a TB thread!!!!!!!

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

....his back hurts when Duke sucks...

  • Author
Thats the whole problem with alot of this fan base. Your entire statement sums up what is wrong with UK fans right now.

What are you talking about...I support Tubby and the Cats...Unlike A LOT of other fans...

....his back hurts when Duke sucks...

Thats funny.:thumb:

I thought he paid the guy that runs the clock.:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Whatever is needed! :D

  • Author
Look who turned it into a TB thread!!!!!!!

:sssh: :lol:

Coach K and DUKE suck!!!! And by the way....get a real gym!

 

 

 

RP! :p :p :p :p

Great coach, good guy and can't wait for my Heels to give him another loss on Saturday. :ylsuper:

What are you talking about...I support Tubby and the Cats...Unlike A LOT of other fans...

 

 

I support them but I care if they win or lose and as you said before you don't. You're satisfied with 20-13 as long as Tubby is the coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.