March 2, 200719 yr (For RP) For the fun on it, what are some flaws of this guy??? Nothing, he's perfect. Fire Tubby.
March 2, 200719 yr His biggest flaw is that he continues to get the best recruits and gets the most out of them every year. I don't know if the stat was reported during the Maryland game. But that loss means that Duke won't win at least 10 games in conference for the first time in like 10 years. That's unreal. I really can't think of any flaws, it's just a darn machine down there. Not fair to the other ACC teams aside from Carolina.
March 2, 200719 yr Isn't he going to win it all this year? No, just a Final Four appearance. He doesn't have the guns to win it all.
March 2, 200719 yr His biggest flaw is that he continues to get the best recruits and gets the most out of them every year. I don't know if the stat was reported during the Maryland game. But that loss means that Duke won't win at least 10 games in conference for the first time in like 10 years. That's unreal. I really can't think of any flaws, it's just a darn machine down there. Not fair to the other ACC teams aside from Carolina. His biggest flaw is he has to compete with UNC every year. If the prospect train only made one big stop in UNC could you imagine?
March 2, 200719 yr His biggest flaw is he has to compete with UNC every year. If the prospect train only made one big stop in UNC could you imagine? I agree, Duke won 5 or 6 ACC tournament titles in a row a while back, not to mention ran the table in conference play a couple years ago. It would be VERY scary if there was no UNC or if UNC just wasn't very good and the kids decided to play at Duke.
March 2, 200719 yr Author You are REALLY sore these days, aren't you? :lol: :lol: It's truly sad....:cry: No i'm not upset at the fact UK is losing, I "sore" about the way UK fans are bashing Tubby...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.