Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta/ St. Patrick pictures from the Celebration - Post Game

Featured Replies

Sophomore Chris Mofford came up huge at both ends of the floor tonight. Chris altered many St. Pat attempts in the lane and sank 2 huge FTs at the end to clinch the Panthers 2nd straight regional birth.

 

 

like mofford said he is a bad man

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did everyone think of Augusta's band tonight at the game and at the prep rally. Did a great job IMO.

Their coach looks very familiar, I know Augusta has had a long line of Kelsch's, did he graduate in the early '90's?

AHS Grad of 1990 I believe.

What did everyone think of Augusta's band tonight at the game and at the prep rally. Did a great jod IMO.

Yes they did a heck of a job.

  • Author

Hey can someone get the lyrics to the song written by Jerry Zeigler.

From the River to the Region...

Post them on here

like mofford said he is a bad man

 

Like Shooty Staggs said about Mofford , he is a bad man

 

And like someone once said, forget about George Clooney, Robin is the man in A-Town

  • Author
Are you sure you don't mean #14 URIT? :D

 

 

Sorry hp70 but no I know a #13 from 96 that could put it in the hole!

AHS Grad of 1990 I believe.

 

I knew he had to be around my age, Augusta used to attend our Summer Team Camp, I remember one year they had twins, and I guarded one, but ended up guarding both since I couldn't tell them apart.

Like Shooty Staggs said about Mofford , he is a bad man

 

And like someone once said, forget about George Clooney, Robin is the man in A-Town

Robin is da-man!

Nobody bleeds orange and black like Robin Kelsch, thanks Coach for all you do!!

 

Great pics URIT!!

 

The band was great tonight, Atown Pride your name says it all!!!!!!!

Congrats to Augusta on obviously a huge win and a nice payday.

There is no possible way anyone can honer Robin for all that he has done for Augusta. Through thick and thin he could have went anywear, Mason, Bracken, but he chose to stay here in his home town. That is why Robin is the luckiest man in the world, there is no one that comes close.

  • Author
Nobody bleeds orange and black like Robin Kelsch, thanks Coach for all you do!!

 

Great pics URIT!!

 

The band was great tonight, Atown Pride your name says it all!!!!!!!

 

 

Thanks! I have more, but dont want to over do it

Nobody bleeds orange and black like Robin Kelsch, thanks Coach for all you do!!

 

Great pics URIT!!

 

The band was great tonight, Atown Pride your name says it all!!!!!!!

 

Thanks Quagmire, not only am I trying to learn this wonderfull game of basketball. I am learning more and more about what it means too our little town. Nights like tonight just make things much more clearer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.