Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 25 Updates...

Featured Replies

I think UF might have caught the UK Flu or something after their visit to Rupp arena. Because they seem to be doing the same thing as UK as of late and start off the games terrible and with no emotion and get down by double digits...

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW. What a put back dunk! Should we start an update thread for this game?

I just do not see how this team can be a force in the tourny...

 

Hey, it's Air ForcE...you never know ;)

Hey, it's Air ForcE...you never know ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They just said that Durant has 30 of Texas' 57 points so far...

They just said that Durant has 30 of Texas' 57 points so far...

I'm more impressed with the much improved D. They're tuning up...

I'm more impressed with the much improved D. They're tuning up...

I haven't been watching the game, I'm stuck flipping back and forth between UF/LSU and ND/Marquette.

I haven't been watching the game, I'm stuck flipping back and forth between UF/LSU and ND/Marquette.

I'm not sure how I ever survived without Full Court... :lol:

I'm not sure how I ever survived without Full Court... :lol:

 

You don't have to lord it over us … :irked:

You don't have to lord it over us … :irked:

Sure I do... :jump:

  • Author

Air Force may not make the tourney if they don't win the conference.

TCU had lost 11 straight going into that game.

 

San Diego State over BYU 86-74.

BYU's trip inside the top 25 will be short lived.

 

Got to hand it to UT, didnt think they would beat Arkansas in Fayetteville.

Broyles is retiring, and I think Heath will be shown the door.

...I think Heath will be shown the door.

 

Maybe Arkansas firing an AA coach will take the focus off UK doing it.

 

:walk:

Maybe Arkansas firing an AA coach will take the focus off UK doing it.

:walk:

 

 

Not going to happen....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.