Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 25 Updates...

Featured Replies

# 8 A & M, over Baylor 71-65 - 7:00 left

#14 Air Force trails TCU 50-45 - 7:42 left

#10 Pitt, over #12 G-Town, 44-41 - 9:42 left

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pitt and GTown is a really good game, I would advise people to turn on CBS. 49-49 with 5:20 left.

Lofton had 31 today in UT's win over Arkansas.

 

And probably putting the final nail in Stan Heath's coffin in the process …

 

 

G-town goes up 51-49 w/ 3 and change.

GT is a very, VERY dangerous team come tourny time...

GT is a very, VERY dangerous team come tourny time...

 

The way they're closing out this game, yup. I don't know that we can call them a dark horse FF contender now.

Air Force lost by 9.

I just do not see how this team can be a force in the tourny...

I made a comment that I thought Air Force should be out of the top 25 after their loss to UNLV. I didn't realize that UNLV had an RPI of 11, I didn't think they were bad, didn't realize how tough they could be come tourney time.

 

So let's excuse that loss, but losing to a team with a 216 RPI you would think would finally kick them out of the rankings.

Big Baby playing today???

WOW, is this team BETTER on offense without him???

LSU is up 16-6 on Florida. Down double digits to LSU. Somebody fire Billy D.

LSU up 19 to 8 on Florida...Looks like this LSU does play pretty good without Big Baby, or atleast to start games they do...

24-12 LSU. It is shameful the way these Gators play.. Its gotta be bad coaching.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.