February 25, 200719 yr Not going to happen.... I know.. just stirring the pot. Although, had they not finally woken up against LSU, I wouldn't be so sure.
February 25, 200719 yr I know.. just stirring the pot. Although, had they not finally woken up against LSU, I wouldn't be so sure. When LSU went up 28-12, there were some boos starting to trickle down. Had they fallen behind 20, the place probably would've been in full-on revolt.
February 25, 200719 yr IT was getting uneasy in there. Heck OTS, got a smattering of boos during the player introductions and got heckeled twice during his post game radio show. One thing about LSU, they sure seem to pass/move the ball better without Davis in there. Patrick Ewing Theory alive and well?
February 25, 200719 yr Sure looks like a Ewing theory case … Mitchell and Co. just play a lot more loose without him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.