Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County @ Mason County 1st RD 39th District

Featured Replies

Why are you attacking the rest of the teams in the area?

All I was doing was speaking from experience.

I saw how it went when we were overlooked, no now I (along with everyone in Lewis, Fleming, Bracken and Robertson Counties) hate Mason?

My apologies littleroyal.

 

There are 2 posts in this thread that state that everyone roots against the royals. After reading it, I simply don't understand it because most Deming people don't feel that way. That's why I said it.

 

By the way if any region or district had a right to complain, look at region 11.

Scott Co and Henry Clay playing a district opening round game. I bet there are alot of people in Lexington saying they got a raw deal in the way their districts are arranged.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 2 posts in this thread that state that everyone roots against the royals. After reading it, I simply don't understand it because most Deming people don't feel that way. That's why I said it.

 

By the way if any region or district had a right to complain, look at region 11.

Scott Co and Henry Clay playing a district opening round game. I bet there are alot of people in Lexington saying they got a raw deal in the way their districts are arranged.

Can we have a poll on this?

Someone go get Perry 76 76 can i get 80.......80, 80 who will give me 82 LOL

Someone go get Perry 76 76 can i get 80.......80, 80 who will give me 82 LOL

 

nice...:thumb:

I cant get ahold of Perry CB7, but I have a call into Joe Goecke!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant get ahold of Perry CB7, but I have a call into Joe Goecke!

 

At least some of this is basketball related. Hear he was way before his time a good A-towner

Keep them coming, until a mod shuts it down.
This thread, seems to have ran its course.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.