Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK & another 3 game losing streak?

Featured Replies

I think (hope!) the Cats don't drop the Georgia game.

 

I say they go 3-3 for the rest of the regular season and the SEC tourney. They'll lose to Vandy, Florida, and in the 2nd round of the tourney.

My thougts exactly.

Beating Georgia but losing to Florida and Vandy puts them at 20-10 (9-7) and tied for 3rd in the East with Georgia in all probability (what's the tiebreaker?)

 

UK would be 5-5 in their last 10, 1-4 on the road in the same, and still ohfer against ranked teams.

 

Would UK need SEC tourny wins to bolster their resume?:eek:

 

Nope they would be in, but if they would want a better seed then they would need a few SEC tourny wins...

Oh please not two seasons in a row?

My thougts exactly.

 

I'm not sure if I hate it more when you agree with me, or I agree with you. :irked: :lol:

They said as of right now UK is around an 8 or 9 seed, which doesn't set well considering they said they'd play a #1 seed in the following round.

 

 

That was one guy's opininon.....Lunardi who runs bracketology on the espn website has them in as a 5 in his latest edition.

 

 

Sidenote....They have UofL in as a 7 seed, but playing in Lexington. No way would they put a 7 seed that close to home

That was one guy's opininon.....Lunardi who runs bracketology on the espn website has them in as a 5 in his latest edition.

 

 

Sidenote....They have UofL in as a 7 seed, but playing in Lexington. No way would they put a 7 seed that close to home

 

A 5? That's funny considering during that 3 game losing streak they stayed at a 6, and they won last night and college gamenight said their seed wouldn't improve over that game. All I know is that, that's what ESPN said but no one's sure of seeding till it's time to write it down!

A 5? That's funny considering during that 3 game losing streak they stayed at a 6, and they won last night and college gamenight said their seed wouldn't improve over that game. All I know is that, that's what ESPN said but no one's sure of seeding till it's time to write it down!

 

 

That was what one guy, and an announcer at that, said. The guy they pay to project these things is usually pretty close. I agree it is to early to give definite seeds, but I tend to go by Lunardi before anyone else.

That was what one guy, and an announcer at that, said. The guy they pay to project these things is usually pretty close. I agree it is to early to give definite seeds, but I tend to go by Lunardi before anyone else.

The thing I seen was during half time and the analyst were talking about it.

The thing I seen was during half time and the analyst were talking about it.

 

Last nights announcers have been the only guys I have heard say that right now UK is a 9 seed. The announcers were saying we were only a 6 seed before our losing streak, and we were ranked 18th in the country and one of the best RPI's in the nation, so I dont think he was right about us being only a 6 seed before our losing streak, and dont think he is right about us being a 9 seed right now. Before our losing streak we were I believe in the projections on ESPN the #1 4 seed, and even after the 3 game losing streak we moved down to a 6 seed. So I dont believe that right now we are a 9 seed, and well I think if it ended today the worst seed we would possibly get would be a 7 seed...

I'm not sure if I hate it more when you agree with me, or I agree with you. :irked: :lol:

HAHAHA

 

;)

That was one guy's opininon.....Lunardi who runs bracketology on the espn website has them in as a 5 in his latest edition.

 

 

Sidenote....They have UofL in as a 7 seed, but playing in Lexington. No way would they put a 7 seed that close to home

Close to home, but in SEC country... you don't think there would be a few UK fans cheering for 'Bama against U of L?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.