Emily Queen becomes 16th Region all-time scoring leader

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to a fine young lady despite her paternal DNA limitations!!!!:thumb:

Heck with good luck at Middle, good luck with some post season success while you still wear the Royal blue!!!!

Of course, then, good luck at Middle!!:thumb:

Congratulations to a fine young lady despite her paternal DNA limitations!!!!:thumb:

Heck with good luck at Middle, good luck with some post season success while you still wear the Royal blue!!!!

Of course, then, good luck at Middle!!:thumb:

I had to promise my wife this evening that you had in fact posted paternal and not parental. She believed me...but I was sweatin' 'til I got home before she did to confirm it. We're both off the hook.:thumb: ;)

And thanks for the kind words.

My congratulations to Miss Queen also. I will not only miss her talent and competitiveness on the court next year, but also her sportsmanship. I know my little girl really looks up to Miss Queen. She is an excellent role model for the young kids in the area. She will be a fine addition to Middle Tennessee.

Think about what Emily has done for 1 second. She is the 16th regions all time leading scorer, rebounder and helped take her team to a state runner-up finish. That my friends is astonishing. With all due respect to those who preceeded her I think she has to be considered the best female player to ever play in the the 16th region.

unless of course you consider spindoc a female

Think about what Emily has done for 1 second. She is the 16th regions all time leading scorer, rebounder and helped take her team to a state runner-up finish. That my friends is astonishing. With all due respect to those who preceeded her I think she has to be considered the best female player to ever play in the the 16th region.

unless of course you consider spindoc a female

If we did consider spindoc a female,I'm not saying that I am, would he/she be the best in the Region?:D

If we did consider spindoc a female,I'm not saying that I am, would he/she be the best in the Region?:D

Go offline for just a few hours and this is what happens? BTW, regardless of my gender, Emily would have abused me on the court. Now, I may have had a chance in a few other venues, but not on the hardwood!