Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Even If You Are A Florida Fan . . .

Featured Replies

That was one of the funniest video clips that I have seen on YouTube. I wonder how long a Wildcat would last on the campus of UT? Or a Cardinal would last on the campus of UK?:sssh:

They put up more of a fight than the football team.

 

;)

And the basketball team. Combined... :jump:

I was waiting for them to lay it down on a couch an burn them both.

HAHA that was a good laugh...Dude elbow dropped Albert...:lol:

That was great. I'm suprised he lasted that long. I think they should try it again with a bronze statue.

I was waiting for them to lay it down on a couch an burn them both.

:laugh: :laugh:

That was really funny espically the guy that just came up and kicked albert between the legs and then just walked off. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.