Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elder (OH) 30 Highlands 27

Ohio vs Kentucky 87 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you have?

    • Highlands Bluebirds
      33%
    • Elder Panthers
      66%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/09/2026 at 10:45 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

9-7 HHS with 322 in the half. Birds missed a short FG.

  • Replies 149
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 10/09/2026 - (859) Sports Radio - Elder Panthers at Highlands Bluebirds - Football

  • BlueBloodedColonel
    BlueBloodedColonel

    What a game. Great game from the Bluebirds. Players and coaches had a heck of a game. This Elder team looked rattled most of the night IMO. Looked like a different team than in Week 2 versus CCH. Cred

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    We are about to find out how good Highlands is.

Posted Images

Touchdown Elder on a pass.

14-9 Panthers with 147 left in the half.

Plenty of time for Highlands to score before half.

Armstrong got sacked and then Birds had to punt. Elder has the ball on their 21 with 112 left in the half. Now they have plenty of time to score.

Elder punted, Birds have the ball on their 23, 35 seconds in the half, Elder up 14-9.

I still Elder will win the game but it is close.

Anyone have any thoughts on who will win after a half of play?

And win or lose this is a great game for Highlands.

7 minutes ago, theguru said:

I still Elder will win the game but it is close.

Anyone have any thoughts on who will win after a half of play?

I’d like to see a little more grinding it with Lorenzen and then have Armstrong pull it off a fake. Also I’d like to see Highlands try going deep a little more. Highlands is still within reach. Just need a couple turnovers. Elders QB is really good, need to get to the QB. Fun game so far.

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

I still Elder will win the game but it is close.

Anyone have any thoughts on who will win after a half of play?

Depends on if Elder takes the ball and scored this drive right after the half. If they do, I think it puts more pressure on Highlands.

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I’d like to see a little more grinding it with Lorenzen and then have Armstrong pull it off a fake. Also I’d like to see Highlands try going deep a little more. Highlands is still within reach. Just need a couple turnovers. Elders QB is really good, need to get to the QB. Fun game so far.

2 minutes ago, BlueBloodedColonel said:

Depends on if Elder takes the ball and scored this drive right after the half. If they do, I think it puts more pressure on Highlands.

I thought Highlands looked slightly winded a couple of times so that is a concern for me.

I do agree HHS will probably have to "push" with Armstrong to win.

If Elder comes out and scores a TD I think the game is probably over.

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

I thought Highlands looked slightly winded a couple of times so that is a concern for me.

I do agree HHS will probably have to "push" with Armstrong to win.

If Elder comes out and scores a TD I think the game is probably over.

The Birds are showing some fight. Let's see what happens.

Just now, BlueBloodedColonel said:

The Birds are showing some fight. Let's see what happens.

I hope the Birds win. Colonels too in Indy and CCH is up 14-13 at the half.

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.