Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Henry impact on Covington Catholic

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

I'm just not so sure about that.

#sarcasm

  • Replies 80
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Oracle
    The Oracle

    I love that all these Highlands ppl are the ones talking like the experts on this matter. I always figure if you wanna know the truth about a Catholic school in Kenton county you're best off to ask so

  • There's a team in Highland Heights? Lived in this area 70+ years, taught, coached, and officiated, and never have been to a high school in HH......Dale Elementary closed many years ago and I don't see

  • TheConfluence
    TheConfluence

    I'm sure St. Henry's announcement of a $4M campaign to build a new athletic facility and renovating their locker rooms will have ZERO impact.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, TheConfluence said:

#sarcasm

I don't have a dog in the fight.

2 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

I don't have a dog in the fight.

I believe he is saying the post you quoted on the new facility having zero impact on Covcath was sarcasm. Since some people have said St. Henry having a football program will have zero impact now or in the future on Covcath. Which I know for me I think they are completely wrong, if they truly think it will have zero impact.

4 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I believe he is saying the post you quoted on the new facility having zero impact on Covcath was sarcasm. Since some people have said St. Henry having a football program will have zero impact now or in the future on Covcath. Which I know for me I think they are completely wrong, if they truly think it will have zero impact.

Thank you for translating for me, @futurecoach! 😉 Eloquent and accurate as always.

4 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I believe he is saying the post you quoted on the new facility having zero impact on Covcath was sarcasm. Since some people have said St. Henry having a football program will have zero impact now or in the future on Covcath. Which I know for me I think they are completely wrong, if they truly think it will have zero impact.

16 minutes ago, TheConfluence said:

Thank you for translating for me, @futurecoach! 😉 Eloquent and accurate as always.

What I'm trying to say is, the new additions at St. Henry will be a plus to the program. That's it in a nutshell.

6 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

What I'm trying to say is, the new additions at St. Henry will be a plus to the program. That's it in a nutshell.

No doubt it's a great addition for the program.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.