Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Indiana Fever

Featured Replies

I watched a little of the game and the Fever opened the preseason with an 109-91 victory over the New York Liberty. 

26fever.jpg

  • Replies 126
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • theguru
    theguru

    From Outkick: Caitlin Clark took a fist to the throat during Wednesday's game. No whistle. No foul. She was also shoved to the floor and stepped on. Still nothing from officials. Clark event

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    The core that made a run to the East Finals managed to stay intact.   Add a, hopefully, healthy Caitlin Clark and the Finals has to be the expectation and anything less would be a disappointment.   Sh

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    Already figuring out what game me and my daughter will be attending.   If you haven't had a chance to go up for a game, I highly recommend it.   It is a fun time.

Posted Images

The core that made a run to the East Finals managed to stay intact.   Add a, hopefully, healthy Caitlin Clark and the Finals has to be the expectation and anything less would be a disappointment.   Should be a fun season.

Already figuring out what game me and my daughter will be attending.   If you haven't had a chance to go up for a game, I highly recommend it.   It is a fun time.

Pre-season game #2.  Dallas 95 Indiana 80.

Caitlin Clark led all scorers with 21.   Paige Bueckers put in 20 for the Wings.

Sacred Heart and Indiana grad Grace Berger played 14 minutes and netted 3 points for Dallas.

Edited by Tranquility Base

  • Author

Wings 107 Fever 104 in the opening game. 

I watched it, it was very competitive and close the whole game.

On 5/9/2026 at 3:58 PM, theguru said:

Wings 107 Fever 104 in the opening game. 

I watched it, it was very competitive and close the whole game.

Safe to assume Dallas will not have the top pick in the 2027 W draft.

  • Author

I watched a lot of the win over the Sparks last night, Fever won 87-78.

I also thought Clark looked at the top of her game, she did so many things well on the court.  Additionally, she looks stronger to me.

feverwin.jpg

5 hours ago, theguru said:

mitchell.jpg

Kelsey carried them last season, with all the injuries they had.  Hopefully whatever afflicted her in the last playoff game was dealt with and she can go a full season.  When she gets on a streak, it's fun to watch.

  • Author
Just now, Tranquility Base said:

Kelsey carried them last season, with all the injuries they had.  Hopefully whatever afflicted her in the last playoff game was dealt with and she can go a full season.  When she gets on a streak, it's fun to watch.

Speaking of fun to watch, the game last night was fun to watch.  I feel like the level of play has improved and the broadcast was superb. 

I was a great broadcast.   Sophie being mic'd up was highly entertaining.

The only thing I didn't like about it is the same thing I dislike about any game being broadcast from LA and that's let's see how many stars we can find in the crowd.   Nothing is as bad as a Dodger game, but the whole spot a hollywood star in LA is cliché.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.