Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Conner Cougars

Featured Replies

Aug 21 at Madison Central
Aug 28 vs. Ryle
Sep 4 at Lloyd Memorial
Sep 11 at Newport Central Catholic
Sep 18 at Simon Kenton
Sep 25 vs. Cooper (District)
Oct 2 at Boone County (District)
Oct 9 vs. Dixie Heights (District) 
Oct 16 - BYE
Oct 23 at Scott (District)
Oct 30 vs. Henry Clay


BMrQym3.jpeg

Unless I am mistaken, I believe Conner travels to Lloyd. They played at Conner last season. 

About the schedule....it is a challenging schedule but some winnable games for Coach Floyd in his first seasons I expect the Cougars to be much improved from last season! 

  • Author
1 hour ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

Unless I am mistaken, I believe Conner travels to Lloyd. They played at Conner last season. 

About the schedule....it is a challenging schedule but some winnable games for Coach Floyd in his first seasons I expect the Cougars to be much improved from last season! 

I pulled the schedule from Hudl, but it's been taken down already. Arbiter doesn't have a complete schedule yet, but they are showing the Lloyd game at Lloyd.

Fairly tough schedule, however the district seems manageable I think at the very least they should be able to secure a home playoff game.

2 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

Fairly tough schedule, however the district seems manageable I think at the very least they should be able to secure a home playoff game.

So you are saying a win over either Dixie or Cooper?

28 minutes ago, theguru said:

So you are saying a win over either Dixie or Cooper?

I mean I have to admit I don’t know a lot about Dixie but they’ve not exactly been a powerhouse of late. I could be wrong it’s not like I’m a northern Kentucky expert but I wouldn’t think it would be impossible.

How are numbers? They were low last year. 

17 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

I mean I have to admit I don’t know a lot about Dixie but they’ve not exactly been a powerhouse of late. I could be wrong it’s not like I’m a northern Kentucky expert but I wouldn’t think it would be impossible.

The difference I see is more often than not Conner looks like the intersection of a JV team and a varsity team.  Dixie rolls out a bunch of men most years.  From the archived scoreboard:

Oct 9, 1998 Dixie Heights 28 Conner 7
Oct 22, 1999 Dixie Heights 27 Conner 9
Oct 20, 2000 Dixie Heights 29 Conner 26
Sep 28, 2001 Dixie Heights 37 Conner 12    
Oct 4, 2002 Dixie Heights 24 Conner 6    
Oct 10, 2003 Conner 29 Dixie Heights 16    
Oct 7, 2004 Conner 29 Dixie Heights 28    
Sep 30, 2005 Dixie Heights 29 Conner 14    
Sep 29, 2006 Dixie Heights 44 Conner 0    
Sep 28, 2007 Dixie Heights 41 Conner 13    
Oct 3, 2008 Dixie Heights 46 Conner 28    
Sep 11, 2009 Conner 36 Dixie Heights 20    
Sep 10, 2010 Dixie Heights 41 Conner 26    
Sep 9, 2011 Dixie Heights 40 Conner 28    
Sep 7, 2012 Dixie Heights 33 Conner 31    
Sep 18, 2015 Conner 13 Dixie Heights 12    
Sep 16, 2016 Conner 40 Dixie Heights 8    
Sep 15, 2017 Dixie Heights 28 Conner 21    
Sep 14, 2018 Conner 21 Dixie Heights 13    
Sep 6, 2019 Conner 35 Dixie Heights 0    
Sep 3, 2021 Dixie Heights 42 Conner 26    
Sep 2, 2022 Dixie Heights 29 Conner 14    
Oct 5, 2023 Dixie Heights 42 Conner 15    
Oct 11, 2024 Conner 35 Dixie Heights 31    
Oct 9, 2025 Dixie Heights 34 Conner 7

12 minutes ago, theguru said:

The difference I see is more often than not Conner looks like the intersection of a JV team and a varsity team.  Dixie rolls out a bunch of men most years.  From the archived scoreboard:

Oct 9, 1998 Dixie Heights 28 Conner 7
Oct 22, 1999 Dixie Heights 27 Conner 9
Oct 20, 2000 Dixie Heights 29 Conner 26
Sep 28, 2001 Dixie Heights 37 Conner 12    
Oct 4, 2002 Dixie Heights 24 Conner 6    
Oct 10, 2003 Conner 29 Dixie Heights 16    
Oct 7, 2004 Conner 29 Dixie Heights 28    
Sep 30, 2005 Dixie Heights 29 Conner 14    
Sep 29, 2006 Dixie Heights 44 Conner 0    
Sep 28, 2007 Dixie Heights 41 Conner 13    
Oct 3, 2008 Dixie Heights 46 Conner 28    
Sep 11, 2009 Conner 36 Dixie Heights 20    
Sep 10, 2010 Dixie Heights 41 Conner 26    
Sep 9, 2011 Dixie Heights 40 Conner 28    
Sep 7, 2012 Dixie Heights 33 Conner 31    
Sep 18, 2015 Conner 13 Dixie Heights 12    
Sep 16, 2016 Conner 40 Dixie Heights 8    
Sep 15, 2017 Dixie Heights 28 Conner 21    
Sep 14, 2018 Conner 21 Dixie Heights 13    
Sep 6, 2019 Conner 35 Dixie Heights 0    
Sep 3, 2021 Dixie Heights 42 Conner 26    
Sep 2, 2022 Dixie Heights 29 Conner 14    
Oct 5, 2023 Dixie Heights 42 Conner 15    
Oct 11, 2024 Conner 35 Dixie Heights 31    
Oct 9, 2025 Dixie Heights 34 Conner 7

5-5 over the last 10 meetings.

1-4 over the last 5.

Edited by Voice of Reason

19 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

5-5 over the last 10 meetings.

1-4 over the last 5.

6-12 over the last eighteen. 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

The difference I see is more often than not Conner looks like the intersection of a JV team and a varsity team.  Dixie rolls out a bunch of men most years.  From the archived scoreboard:

Oct 9, 1998 Dixie Heights 28 Conner 7
Oct 22, 1999 Dixie Heights 27 Conner 9
Oct 20, 2000 Dixie Heights 29 Conner 26
Sep 28, 2001 Dixie Heights 37 Conner 12    
Oct 4, 2002 Dixie Heights 24 Conner 6    
Oct 10, 2003 Conner 29 Dixie Heights 16    
Oct 7, 2004 Conner 29 Dixie Heights 28    
Sep 30, 2005 Dixie Heights 29 Conner 14    
Sep 29, 2006 Dixie Heights 44 Conner 0    
Sep 28, 2007 Dixie Heights 41 Conner 13    
Oct 3, 2008 Dixie Heights 46 Conner 28    
Sep 11, 2009 Conner 36 Dixie Heights 20    
Sep 10, 2010 Dixie Heights 41 Conner 26    
Sep 9, 2011 Dixie Heights 40 Conner 28    
Sep 7, 2012 Dixie Heights 33 Conner 31    
Sep 18, 2015 Conner 13 Dixie Heights 12    
Sep 16, 2016 Conner 40 Dixie Heights 8    
Sep 15, 2017 Dixie Heights 28 Conner 21    
Sep 14, 2018 Conner 21 Dixie Heights 13    
Sep 6, 2019 Conner 35 Dixie Heights 0    
Sep 3, 2021 Dixie Heights 42 Conner 26    
Sep 2, 2022 Dixie Heights 29 Conner 14    
Oct 5, 2023 Dixie Heights 42 Conner 15    
Oct 11, 2024 Conner 35 Dixie Heights 31    
Oct 9, 2025 Dixie Heights 34 Conner 7

Maybe Conner is due.

2 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

Maybe Conner is due.

Melvin Miles have any relatives on the team?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.