Will Florida repeat?

UKMustangFan

Will Florida Repeat?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Will Florida Repeat?

Florida can't win 6 games in a row this year!

Umm, the Gators are currently on a 16 game winning streak. I voted no because it's just way too hard to repeat. You not only have to be a great team, but you have to have all the breaks go your way as well. I think UCLA will win title #12 this year.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing about it UF is the defending national champs and the number one ranked team in the nation and won how many in a row. I am by far not a UF fan, I am a UK fan all the way, but until someone beats them give them credit they are the team to beat. There are several good teams out there that can beat them and I do believe that Uk could possible be one of them. If UK could have just hit 5 more of those three pointers last night and that is still not a really good percentage, who knows anything can happen come tournment time. Sure we can credit UF defense but UK defense was really good as well. Lets face it if a team is in the top 20 they have to play good defense. So I believe it is UF until someone beats them.

One thing about it UF is the defending national champs and the number one ranked team in the nation and won how many in a row. I am by far not a UF fan, I am a UK fan all the way, but until someone beats them give them credit they are the team to beat. There are several good teams out there that can beat them and I do believe that Uk could possible be one of them. If UK could have just hit 5 more of those three pointers last night and that is still not a really good percentage, who knows anything can happen come tournment time. Sure we can credit UF defense but UK defense was really good as well. Lets face it if a team is in the top 20 they have to play good defense. So I believe it is UF until someone beats them.

You really didn't answer the question though. Do you think UF will repeat as National Champions?

By the way the gators played last night at Rupp, they are very beatable! UK had its shots at UF but couldnt really do anything to get over that "hump". I was there and the Noah kid really wasnt that great of player. UK missed many free throws which would have made the game ever closure if they were to make them. This yearsr tourny is going to be a great one. There are not really one team that will just kill everyone they play. Its gonna be great!

Florida can't win 6 games in a row this year! There are so many good teams out there right now. The championship is determined by WHO will lay it on the line and has worked har all season, you can't let the Top 25 even if they are the #1. Rankings get in the way this time of year! If you remember last year UConn about went out in the First Round!

Florida has won 16 straight actually.