Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So many games tonight

Featured Replies

Between the All A, Cov Cath at Ft Thomas, Cooper/Ryle, Scott at Campbell, there is a lot of basketball to watch in NKY. Where are you going tonight? I’ll be at the Simon Kenton at Grant County game. I’ll post updates and was hoping some of my brethren could update the other games as well. I would like to keep up on what is happening around the area.

3 minutes ago, PP1 said:

Between the All A, Cov Cath at Ft Thomas, Cooper/Ryle, Scott at Campbell, there is a lot of basketball to watch in NKY. Where are you going tonight? I’ll be at the Simon Kenton at Grant County game. I’ll post updates and was hoping some of my brethren could update the other games as well. I would like to keep up on what is happening around the area.

I'm going to the LIT.

You can find me in Claryville tonight. Go Camels!!

We will get a good look to see if Grant is closer than we thought to SK, or still far apart, to compete in the 32nd district.

44 minutes ago, DCH33 said:

We will get a good look to see if Grant is closer than we thought to SK, or still far apart, to compete in the 32nd district.

Won't be much to look at, Grant is only the third best team in the 32nd, just no other way to cut it.

I will be at the All A at The Finn.

7 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Won't be much to look at, Grant is only the third best team in the 32nd, just no other way to cut it.

Grant up 26-23 at half

8 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Won't be much to look at, Grant is only the third best team in the 32nd, just no other way to cut it.

8 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Won't be much to look at, Grant is only the third best team in the 32nd, just no other way to cut it.

I won’t dispute that, but the gap is not huge. I still think Grant could sneak in the regional if they are on. Played SK pretty good tonight. They definitely have to work on beating the man to man press. 

4 hours ago, mbohman said:

Grant up 26-23 at half

There are always 2 halfs to a game.

3 hours ago, DCH33 said:

 

Time will tell.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.