Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Jessamine 24 North Laurel 21

Featured Replies

A slightly surprising result, this was a very consequential game.  This changed the RPI calculus, and it means that West Jessamine will end up traveling to Pulaski County for the region final, condemning Woodford County to host the winner of Scott County and Cooper (which appears to be Scott County).

? | A very good North defense couldn't tame West Jess' wild horses.

 

Nice win West Jessamine. Also, likely a good result for Pulaski. 

1 minute ago, catfan09 said:

Nice win West Jessamine. Also, likely a good result for Pulaski. 

Does West Jessamine have a new coach or am I making that up? ?

New coach or not, congrats on the win! 

3 minutes ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

Does West Jessamine have a new coach or am I making that up? ?

New coach or not, congrats on the win! 

Same coach since 2020

12 minutes ago, catfan09 said:

Same coach since 2020

Thanks. I don't know why I thought they had a new coach. So, who does West get next week with the RPI?

1 minute ago, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

Thanks. I don't know why I thought they had a new coach. So, who does West get next week with the RPI?

Looks like Pulaski County. 

Congrats to Coach Scott Marsh and the Colts!

Party in Nicholasville!!

Tremendous win West Jess!  Congratulations!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.