Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Bears vs. Bengals 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/02/2025 at 06:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 147
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I usually don't say must win game this early in a season, but I think this is a must win game for the Bengals. 

  • MaddenCurse44
    MaddenCurse44

    Bengals defense had a players only meeting today. But like yesterday they forgot to show up!

  • I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there. 

Posted Images

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Coming into today, the Bengals have allowed the most points in the NFL. 

It's getting rather embarrassing.

5 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

He didn't even attempt to make a tackle lol.

He got blocked. 

In addition to playing for 2026 we need to rethink our DC choice. 

I’m not kidding around I would put the practice squad defense in our next game and see how they do..

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Coming into today, the Bengals have allowed the most points in the NFL. 

They have given up 27 or more points now in 8 of the 9 games this year and today makes 8 in a row. Plus, they have game up over 500 yards in back-to-back games to none other than the Jets and Bears!

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

Just now, AirYardGo said:

I’m not kidding around I would put the practice squad defense in our next game and see how they do..

Right, if this was a high school team and the talent was that close, no doubt everyone would be getting their chance.  I would also like to see the practice added to the game day roster.  I want a little more depth considering it is professional football.  

On side kick coming.  We are not out of this game. 

Just now, theguru said:

In addition to playing for 2026 we need to rethink our DC choice. 

Golden is playing a defensive scheme based on his players being better than the other team. It is straight up mano-a-mano style football. Very vanilla. Little to no blitzing. That may have worked at Notre Dame but it will not work in the NFL even if you do have players better than the other guys. And the Bengals clearly have no one outside of Hendrickson and perhaps DJ Turner that are able to win one on one battles.

3 minutes ago, AirYardGo said:

I’m not kidding around I would put the practice squad defense in our next game and see how they do..

It would be even worse with Golden's scheme. See my post above.

  • Author

Touchdown Bengals Flacco to Fant and they get the two-point conversion to make it 41-35 with 1:43 to play.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

It would be even worse with Golden's scheme. See my post above.

That's my fear too.  But I am for more players on the active roster period. 

Who Dey!  Bengals ball!!

  • Author
1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Very vanilla. Little to no blitzing

Very true! Plus any NFL starting QB with time to throw will pick apart any defense.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.