Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glasgow 27 Franklin-Simpson 24 (2OT)

Glasgow Vs. Franklin-Simpson 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you got?

    • Glasgow
      92%
    • Franklin-Simpson
      7%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/30/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Glasgow wins Gumm to Martin 

  • Replies 86
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This one hurts but I was very pleased with how the Wildcats played. It was the best they have looked all year against a good team. I really thought Glasgow would win comfortably. FS shot themselves in

  • AppalachianTactician
    AppalachianTactician

    Game has been moved to Franklin due to the saturation and standing water on the Glasgow football field with more rain coming this week. Glasgow also likely to host 2 home playoff games and this late i

  • Halftime FS leads 7-0. Best defensive performance for FS so far this year. FS missed a golden opportunity to be up 14-0 when they had it 1st and goal at the 3 but after a false start on first dow

Glasgow wins 27-24 in double overtime. 

Great game as the two teams nearly always deliver. Glasgow’s defense was pretty good I was a little disappointed with their offense until the fourth quarter I think they finally figured out FS weakness was against the pass as I think all four touchdowns were passes. Only the eighth time in 107 years of football for the Scotties to go undefeated and untied in the regular season. 1028,1929,1942,1984,1985,1986 and 2011. A lot of people may think Glasgow should’ve won by more but that’s the reason we play the games you can’t play them on paper. 

This one hurts but I was very pleased with how the Wildcats played. It was the best they have looked all year against a good team. I really thought Glasgow would win comfortably. FS shot themselves in the foot with penalties on too many goal to go situations and had a really good chance to be up 28-0. Glasgow did a good job of stopping FS on those drives. Glasgow had some penalties too but they mostly overcame theirs. FS was going to go for the win in the first overtime but took too long to get a play called and got a delay of game. Coulda woulda shoulda I guess. Congrats to the Scotties and I hope they can go deep in the playoffs. On to John Hardin!

6 minutes ago, FSfan said:

This one hurts but I was very pleased with how the Wildcats played. It was the best they have looked all year against a good team. I really thought Glasgow would win comfortably. FS shot themselves in the foot with penalties on too many goal to go situations and had a really good chance to be up 28-0. Glasgow did a good job of stopping FS on those drives. Glasgow had some penalties too but they mostly overcame theirs. FS was going to go for the win in the first overtime but took too long to get a play called and got a delay of game. Coulda woulda shoulda I guess. Congrats to the Scotties and I hope they can go deep in the playoffs. On to John Hardin!

First time in a long time for me watching FS and I thought they looked good against a quality Glasgow team. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, FSfan said:

This one hurts but I was very pleased with how the Wildcats played. It was the best they have looked all year against a good team. I really thought Glasgow would win comfortably. FS shot themselves in the foot with penalties on too many goal to go situations and had a really good chance to be up 28-0. Glasgow did a good job of stopping FS on those drives. Glasgow had some penalties too but they mostly overcame theirs. FS was going to go for the win in the first overtime but took too long to get a play called and got a delay of game. Coulda woulda shoulda I guess. Congrats to the Scotties and I hope they can go deep in the playoffs. On to John Hardin!

FS is always tough and physical. Scottie’s knew they would hold the ball and get first down after first down. They dropped a pass that would’ve been a walk in TD and got beat on a flea flicker. Very bad start for the Glasgow team, maybe due to the bad schedule they have encountered the last few weeks. QB Hudson Gumm started slow it seemed, but ended up 14/17 for 246 and 4 TD. Jaylan Bradley showing off with 3 TD and another called back on the KOR. Pretty impressive stat line by both of those guys. Well fought by both teams and I think both teams should feel confident going into the playoffs. I would not be surprised if FS gave John Hardin and their former coach a run for their money. 

I think Glasgow needed a game like this they’ve been on cruise control for weeks hopefully this will wake them up and get them back tuned in.

FS scored in the first OT was going to go for 2 but had a delay of game. To me that was their chance to win because they weren´t keeping glasgow out of the end zone. At the point Glasgow offense was clicking.

Congrats to the SCOTTIES they definitely needed a game like this for sure and they did a good job. Franklin Simpson is tough as well they could do some good things in the post season. Glasgow as well they have a chance at least for a region championship if not Semi's.

Congratulations to both teams!  I think a game like this can help both.  I know it is always more fun to win, but I still think Franklin is a dangerous team going into the playoffs.

Congratulations Coach Arnett on undefeated regular season! 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.