Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are we going to land Jai Lucas, PG?

Featured Replies

I have not read much mention latley about UK on this kid, I did see where he blew up for 39 the other night. I know he did visit Oklahoma again and evidently really liked it. Any one have any info?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see why we need him personally.

I don't see why we need him personally.

 

Same here.

 

My lineup for next fall if it was up to me would be this:

 

Morris

Patterson

Crawford

Bradley

Jasper

 

1st off the bench would be Meeks.

  • Author
Same here.

 

My lineup for next fall if it was up to me would be this:

 

Morris

Patterson

Crawford

Bradley

Jasper

 

1st off the bench would be Meeks.

 

In regards to Patterson I wouldn't count my chickens before the eggs hatch, he hasn't signed yet.

Lucas coming to UK IMO would be a huge addition....Not to mention signing him would all but lock up Patterson.

Doubt it... he see's Jasper and Meeks playing, plus we got Brad for another year.

Doubt it... he see's Jasper and Meeks playing, plus we got Brad for another year.

 

 

:thumb:

 

I just don't see why he'd want to come to UK.

In regards to Patterson I wouldn't count my chickens before the eggs hatch, he hasn't signed yet.

 

 

I know that, thats why I said " if it was up to me ". All and pure speculation at this point.

I think Lucas' recruitment has been fuzzy as of late. I thought UK had a great shot at it, based on the teams that were in the running for him. But now he is being linked with a lot of other teams.

 

Who knows?

 

Id like to have him though.

I think we will land him. Even though Porter is the back up PG, we can still move him to SG (Porter).

I think Lucas' recruitment has been fuzzy as of late. I thought UK had a great shot at it, based on the teams that were in the running for him. But now he is being linked with a lot of other teams.

 

Who knows?

 

Id like to have him though.

 

I would love to have him. But as I been saying since the very beginning, I dont see why he would want to come here. We are already loaded with guards and Im sure he sees that...

UK needs him to add depth and talent to their roster.

 

IMO, they need frontcourt help a lot more. Patterson is much more important than Lucas.

Jasper & Bradley would be his competition at the PG position; however, Bradley is a much better SG than PG, and I think the same could be said about Michael Porter.

 

PG - Jasper & Lucas

SG - Bradley, Meeks & Porter

SF - Crawford, Meeks, Ramon Harris

PF - Stevenson, Patterson (hopefully), Morris

C - Morris, Carter

^Add Mike Williams in there, I think he will produce more then Carter...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.