Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual at Cooper Predictions/Updates

Manual at Cooper 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/19/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Crimsons (3-1) will travel up I-71 to take on the Jaguars (2-2) this Friday in a 5A vs 6A matchup. 

After an 0-2 start, Cooper is riding a two-game winning streak, having defeated Ryle and Campbell County in consecutive weeks. Manual is also riding a two-game streak, rebounding nicely after their only loss to South Warren in Week 2. 

Whose streak extends to three, and why?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'll be setup around the 45 yard line.  

  • I wish there was a stream for this game, I would love to watch it.  Hopefully @JUGGSPORTS is going to tell us all a story like we are there for it.

  • O’Hara to Campbell 23 yard touchdown.  Tibbs PAT good.  2 plays, 80 yards.   Manual 14-7, 4:33 1Q

Manuel just too tough.  O’Hara not going to have a lot of time.

I'll take the Crimsons to win, but I think this could be a really good game.

The fact that South Warren, Douglass, and Atherton all had great success throwing the ball against Manual inspires confidence that O'Hara will do the same if his offensive line holds up, something @Oldercoach doesn't expect to happen.

I am shocked more people are not talking about this game more.   I think it will be a great game O'Hara can sling it around, we all know that.  Manual has the advantage in the trenches.  In the past the trenches against BG in the last two championships was the deciding factor in the losses Cooper faced back to back years.  This leads me to believe Manual will win this game in a tight one 28-24.

1 minute ago, Mr. Giggles said:

I am shocked more people are not talking about this game more.   I think it will be a great game O'Hara can sling it around, we all know that.  Manual has the advantage in the trenches.  In the past the trenches against BG in the last two championships was the deciding factor in the losses Cooper faced back to back years.  This leads me to believe Manual will win this game in a tight one 28-24.

I wish there was a stream for this game, I would love to watch it.  Hopefully @JUGGSPORTS is going to tell us all a story like we are there for it.

Due to COVID and business travel The Old Goats are not able to broadcast tonight.  

    

5 hours ago, theguru said:

I wish there was a stream for this game, I would love to watch it.  Hopefully @JUGGSPORTS is going to tell us all a story like we are there for it.

I'll be setup around the 45 yard line.  

Just now, JUGGSPORTS said:

I'll be setup around the 45 yard line.  

Thank you!!

Manual to receive.

Manual start own 29.

Mack to Price for 22 yard touchdown.  Pritts PAT good.  
 

duPont Manual 7-0, 9:17 1Q

Campbell returns to Cooper 35.

Cooper punting on the 4th and 17 at Manual 45.

Manual returns punt from 8 to own 30. 
 

Manual leading 7-0, 6:16 1Q

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.