Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County at Lexington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      90%
    • Lexington Catholic
      9%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just now, charlesw88 said:

Lexington Catholic defense is really good. This should surprise me, but like HATZ suggested, this is a rivalry. 

Looks like LexCath is playing for a state championship to me.

  • Replies 120
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

LexCath 17 Boyle 0

Halftime.

Lexington Catholic up 17-0 at the half! 

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Looks like LexCath is playing for a state championship to me.

I agree. Boyle County isn’t matching their effort. I love good defense so I can’t hate on Lexington Catholic. Boyle County better buckle up! 

1 minute ago, charlesw88 said:

I agree. Boyle County isn’t matching their effort. I love good defense so I can’t hate on Lexington Catholic. Boyle County better buckle up! 

I agree on the lack of effort from Boyle.  I don't know what it is but I expect a different second half out of the Rebels. 

Even if Boyle comes back, this is one of the more shocking starts to a game of the young season. 

WWOOWW!  Go knights!

LexCath has the ball to start the 2nd half, on their own 32.

Boyle County forces a 3 and out. Punt by Catholic. Boyle County at their own 15.

Huge run by Hisel on first down. Took it to the 15 to the other 15. 70 yard run.

Next play pass to Logan and Boyle County is on the board. Touchdown Rebels!

17-7 with 10:41 left in the 3rd quarter.

LexCath needs to do something on this drive.  They can't punt and let Boyle score again or this game will totally turn around on them.

23 minutes ago, theguru said:

I agree on the lack of effort from Boyle.  I don't know what it is but I expect a different second half out of the Rebels. 

You could be on to something. Boyle County switched a few players around on defense. And it looked good that last possession. They were getting exposed deep early on. Let’s see if they can stop it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.