Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Graves County at Henderson County Predictions/Updates (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

Graves County scrimmaged two smaller teams out of TN, Humbolt and Obion, last friday and was able to score multiple times while holding both opponents scoreless. These two teams have really struggled the last few years so still a ton of questions to be answered for this young Graves County team. The quarterback transfer from Mayfield seems massive for both programs. He was able to complete the ball effectively and looked sharp doing it. His favorite target seemed to be Mathis who had a great shot at being QB had the transfer not happened. Now Mathis gets to show off his athleticism and speed at receiver. The line that everyone was worried about looked fine, but I think Henderson will give us a much better picture. I would feel a little better if atleast Wiggins was out there with the inexpierence line. I know last year Henderson didn't have the best record, but looking back at their schedule it was a tough one and they looked competitive against most of the state's top teams. Any insight on what we can expect from them this Friday?

I think the jury is still out on Henderson.  Typically they are a tough and physical team and Coach Elliott is one of the best to do it.  I 100% believe they will be much better than the teams Graves scrimmaged last Friday so it should be step up in competition.  How Graves handles a long bus ride will be interesting considering how much they travel for district games. 

I think Graves will be fine. I don’t see Henderson being way better than the teams Graves played last week.  Henderson is coming off a scrimmage with Union Co where, I heard, were handled pretty easily.

Sounds like the Eagles could make noise in a talented 5A district. 

Isn’t Wiggins out for the year with an ACL issue?

17 hours ago, FB Head said:

I think Graves will be fine. I don’t see Henderson being way better than the teams Graves played last week.  Henderson is coming off a scrimmage with Union Co where, I heard, were handled pretty easily.

Sounds like the Eagles could make noise in a talented 5A district. 

For the past couple seasons District 1 in 5A has been one of the toughest in the class.  There are talented rosters and very good coaching staffs.  A lot of times you have 3 teams ranked in the top 10 in 5A from District 1.  

31 minutes ago, zoneblitz24 said:

For the past couple seasons District 1 in 5A has been one of the toughest in the class.  There are talented rosters and very good coaching staffs.  A lot of times you have 3 teams ranked in the top 10 in 5A from District 1.  

This year I believe District 1 is the toughest in 5A. Graves, Apollo, Owensboro and Madisonville-North Hopkins are all going to have good seasons

25 minutes ago, common_sense_eagle said:

It's a shame this wasn't the 5A districts this year. Maybe next time...

5A Districts (2).jpg

You and your common sense! ?

How was this scrimmage? Who stood out? What was the format?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.