Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida vs. Auburn Predictions/Updates (NCAA Final 4)

Florida vs. Auburn 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Final 4 Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 04/06/2025 at 10:14 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

It is 69-68 Florida at the under 4 media timeout. There is 3:20 left to play.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The National Anthem was fantastic! 

  • The local Cincy stations love their little scrolls when it comes to weather, I hate them.  

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    That was a heck of a dunk by Florida's Martin!

Posted Images

  • Author

What will be the over/under on reviews this last 2 minutes. I am saying 4. lol

  • Author

Here we go review #1 it is not even under 2 minutes yet. lol

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Here we go review #1 it is not even under 2 minutes yet. lol

It’s the worst. 

  • Author

They missed the call and also Florida lost a timeout. That is a tough break but that is the rule.

3 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Here we go review #1 it is not even under 2 minutes yet. lol

1 minute ago, DragonFire said:

It’s the worst. 

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Review #2. Duke/Houston will be lucky to start by 9:30.lol

I have mentioned this before but all the replays/stoppages steal the fun for me.

Great game though! 

  • Author

Florida this whole tournament just refuses to lose. They have this barring some major collapse of miracle. 

When the bracket was released, some of us said that Auburn backed into their seed. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, DragonFire said:

Will no one rid me of these meddlesome Gators?

You probably don't want to hear this, but I just typed they refuse to lose, or it could be they are a team of destiny this season. This is the 2nd game I felt for sure with 10 minutes left they were probably going to lose especially the Texas Tech game.

  • Author
Just now, mcpapa said:

When the bracket was released, some of us said that Auburn backed into their seed. 

I thought they should have been a #1 seed I just did not think they should have been the overall #1 seed.

2 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

Will no one rid me of these meddlesome Gators?

Not Auburn, at any rate. 

3 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

You probably don't want to hear this, but I just typed they refuse to lose, or it could be they are a team of destiny this season. This is the 2nd game I felt for sure with 10 minutes left they were probably going to lose especially the Texas Tech game.

They do have that feeling. I just pray whoever comes from the other game beats them. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.