Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida vs. Auburn Predictions/Updates (NCAA Final 4)

Florida vs. Auburn 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Final 4 Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 04/06/2025 at 10:14 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, DragonFire said:

They do have that feeling. I just pray whoever comes from the other game beats them. 

I'd like to help you out if maybe Houston wins but no way I could root for Duke. lol

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The National Anthem was fantastic! 

  • The local Cincy stations love their little scrolls when it comes to weather, I hate them.  

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    That was a heck of a dunk by Florida's Martin!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I'd like to help you out if maybe Houston wins but no way I could root for Duke. lol

Houston has been the team out of the four I was rooting for most so I’m on board. But there’s literally no team I wouldn’t root for against Florida. I’m not dying for a Duke title, but I certainly would welcome it over Florida. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.