Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 84 Texas Tech 79 (NCAA Elite 8)

Featured Replies

Final a heck of a comeback by the Gators. Texas Tech missed two front ends up 6 with under 3 to play and cost themselves a possible 4 points and it came back to bite them. Florida is the first team and the first SEC team to make the Final 4 will see if any other SEC teams join them.

What a comeback!

 

Free throws was the back breaker for TT and what got Florida over the hump. 

 

Clayton said get on my back. 

I know that they lost, but Texas Tech played the Gators very tough. I thought Florida was going to win without much trouble. Texas Tech beat themselves to end the game, if not they didn’t help themselves at minimum.

Just shows again how important free throw shooting is in championship basketball.

I often wonder how much time individual players work on free throws on their own. We see it all the time cost teams, and it’s obviously magnified in the tournament. I was a very non-athletic player in grade school but I was always in the drive way shooting free throws, so I could at least contribute when I was in the game. 

51 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

I often wonder how much time individual players work on free throws on their own. We see it all the time cost teams, and it’s obviously magnified in the tournament. I was a very non-athletic player in grade school but I was always in the drive way shooting free throws, so I could at least contribute when I was in the game. 

Some player’s form is jacked, but by and large I believe FTs are about mental toughness and muscle memory going awry.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.