Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 East Jessamine Jaguars

Featured Replies

They definitely aren’t shying away from competition. Love to see that Coach Fields is challenging his team to get better. 

9/19-10/3 will define the season. No reason not to beat Lincoln, Madison Southern, and Lafayette. Win all 3, and it’s a very good year for East. 

34 minutes ago, Old606Guy said:

They definitely aren’t shying away from competition. Love to see that Coach Fields is challenging his team to get better. 

I like you Old606Guy, but what part of the schedule aside from Ashland is the "challenging your team part".  

17 hours ago, BEChargers said:

I like you Old606Guy, but what part of the schedule aside from Ashland is the "challenging your team part".  

Green Co has always been a well coached and hard nosed team that just two years ago was 10-2 or 10-3 and were young last year as I recall. Lafayette has athletes all over the field and we’re better coached this past year than I had seen in several years. Nice variety of offenses and defenses to face as well, to prepare for playoff time. Those are two examples aside from Ashland that I mean. I know next to nothing about Bullitt Central or what Dunbar returns. Mad South and Montgomery County are district foes so it will be what it will be. I do agree with previous poster about biggest stretch of the season. If injury free (losing starter and backup QB heading into last 3 games this past season KILLED the vibes and morale), they have a chance to do very well with the offense installed.

7 hours ago, FromTheStands05 said:

9/19-10/3 will define the season. No reason not to beat Lincoln, Madison Southern, and Lafayette. Win all 3, and it’s a very good year for East. 

Lincoln County will be loaded next year, I don’t see them beating Lincoln next year. 

8 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

Lincoln County will be loaded next year, I don’t see them beating Lincoln next year. 

Did Lincoln have some transfers come in or good young group?  They seemed to struggle last year. 

9 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

Lincoln County will be loaded next year, I don’t see them beating Lincoln next year. 

I didn’t mean it as a slight toward Lincoln, just as a reality for East Jessamine. If the Jags want a winning season, I think the Lincoln game has to be a win. They may be loaded, but they also haven’t had a winning season since 2021, so it’s not a game that should be a automatic “loss” for East. 

East has had some transfers come in as I understand it. Athletes too, as I’m told. And they have been having good buy in on weight program in off season compared to previous years. East WILL be better and a winning record definitely is in play. 

12 hours ago, RVaughn said:

Did Lincoln have some transfers come in or good young group?  They seemed to struggle last year. 

They did struggle last year.  A LOT !!  Didn't make playoffs. 

Not a Lincoln thread, but I expect them to improve in year 2.  Started a SO at QB and several other young guys at other spots.  Some programs have to do it the old way, and build it up.  

Has East had any transfers from West? Looking over things and West really, really struggled last season with a group I expected to be better. I was curious if East is taking advantage.

21 hours ago, FromTheStands05 said:

Has East had any transfers from West? Looking over things and West really, really struggled last season with a group I expected to be better. I was curious if East is taking advantage.

Not to my knowledge but if I recall correctly, a student must be enrolled before the end of this school year to be eligible at the start of next. So still time. 

  • Author

The big key for them this year will be getting the ball into the hands of Morton, Delacy, and Cummins. They seemed to do a pretty good job with that last year but with the loss of your QB, leading rusher and leading receiver, this is the perfect opportunity for them to step up to the challenge. With a transfer QB who looks great, I'm interested to see the competition for that spot as well. Another kid I'm looking to have a big year is Wright. He has phenomenal speed and hustle and should be a big help as well.

19 hours ago, JagNation said:

The big key for them this year will be getting the ball into the hands of Morton, Delacy, and Cummins. They seemed to do a pretty good job with that last year but with the loss of your QB, leading rusher and leading receiver, this is the perfect opportunity for them to step up to the challenge. With a transfer QB who looks great, I'm interested to see the competition for that spot as well. Another kid I'm looking to have a big year is Wright. He has phenomenal speed and hustle and should be a big help as well.

Completely agree. Especially impressed with Morton’s field vision and instincts. He should be a very important part of the team on both sides of the ball along with Cummins. My focus is on O line continuing to improve. They had flashes last year and with a full season under their belts with the blocking schemes, another season of S&C program, etc I think they will be very improved. A little tentative at times this past season, once they make that connection it will be a VERY fun team to watch. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.