Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper at Conner or Holy Cross at Cov Cath

Featured Replies

The boy and I are going to a game tonight. I want to go to the Conner at Cooper game and he wants to go to Cov Cath. I really just want to see a competitive and emotional game. Where would you go? 

Conner at Cooper. 

Oh for sure Conner at Cooper. Conner could legit win that, though I expect Cooper will.

Holy Cross, though having a solid year, have been about 10-15 points worse consistently than the contenders in the region. I expect with it being at CovCath, it could get upwards of 20 plus in favor of the Colonels.

For sure - Conner and Cooper. The scoreboard shows that the game is at Conner. I'd hate to see you and your son show up at the wrong venue.

  • Author

You're right, it is at Conner. Thanks. 

You can always go watch the refs/covcath vs HC. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.