Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top five players

Featured Replies

Go ahead and name the top five players that you have had the chance to see this year.

 

Pelle-Silver Grove

Neely-Owen Co.

Hester-SK

Miller-Mason

Cooper-Brossart

 

No order but all where fun to see.

Belcher from Pendleton County looked good in the few games I have seen him play...

Knowles from Clark County is a legit player!

I am not saying here that Jesse Hall is one of the best players in the state I am saying that he has been one of the funnest guys to watch.. He is quicker than a hiccup and can dodge in and out of traffic and finish with the best of them around the basket.

kNOWLES--BELCHER--MILLER--JONES--HESTER

  • Author

So many coming out of the 10th. Should be a fun tournment to watch this year.

The top players I've seen this year:

 

Preston Knowles, Clark County

Darius Miller, Mason County

Matt Walls - Scott County

Victor Moses - Tates Creek

Rashad Basey - Jeffersontown

 

 

Bud Mackey - Scott County (didn't have his best night vs. Mason County but showed flashes)

Victor Moses plays for Henry Clay. I like MC Papas list and I am adding Shelvin Mack.

 

My bad - I meant HC. Mason doesn't play Tates Creek.

 

Going in to the Mason-J'Town game, I thought that Coleman was the stud on that team. Darius Miller locked him up in the second half; Basey was the quickest, most athletic player for J'Town that day.

Walls - Scott County

Miller - Mason County

Mackey - Scott County

Shelvin Mack - Bryan Station

Victor Moses - Henry Clay

 

Honorable Mention because they had off nights when I saw them-

Preston Knowles - Clark Co.

Hopson - UHA

Becham - Ballard

 

This is my "in-state" list. Arlington Country Day, Gelena Nevada (and other teams from the Beach Ball Classic) and Huntington High (coming up Friday) would dominate the list

The top players I've seen this year:

 

Preston Knowles, Clark County

Darius Miller, Mason County

Matt Walls - Scott County

Victor Moses - Tates Creek

Rashad Basey - Jeffersontown

 

 

Bud Mackey - Scott County (didn't have his best night vs. Mason County but showed flashes)

 

Bud Mackey lit us up like a christmas tree, had to be his best game all year.

 

mcpapa I have seen all the ones you mentioned except Basey. To your list I would add that I have seen;

 

Doug Beaumount - Male

Dexter Hayman- Male

Tanner Jacobs- Trinity

kNOWLES--BELCHER--MILLER--JONES--HESTER

I thought they meant the 10th region:fight:

That I have seen?

 

Preston Knowles, GRC

Douglas Beaumont, Male

Stephon Pettigrew, E-town

Bud Mackey, Scott County

Matt Walls, Scott Couty

 

Honorable mentions?

Austin Hill, Holmes

Todd Jacobs, CovCath

Jeff Brooks, Doss

Tyler Brown, Apollo

Tanner Jacobs, Trinity

Jeff Brookes

Darius Miller

Novasel( I think thats right, from Catholic)

Ty Profitt

Jon Vanhoose

Darius Miller - Mason Co.

Spencer Perrin - Boyle Co.

Dexter Heyman - Male

Aaron Morris - Madison Central

Jeff Brooks - Doss

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.