Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Great article on Raceland / All A Classic

Featured Replies

The small town of Raceland is all geared up for this . Seems like everyone around the community is talking about and heading down to Richmond. Today at the high school they were suppose to have a big pep rally to send these girls off.I know im heading down there tommorow to cheer them on, So lets wish these young ladies good luck , and make us pound

GO LADY RAMBLERS:ylsuper:

Writer Rocky Stanley for the Daily Independent (Ashland) had a great article in the sports secton of todays paper on the Raceland Lady Rams. The article talks of how experienced this team is and still have some younger kids that contibute as well. Raceland has 6 seniors that have been together since youth sports and have brought the Lady Rams to their first all A classic. There was pep rally scheduled for this afternoon and the campbell elementary principal G. Dowdy has even gotten the elementary kids involved , the team will then practice and sit down to a team meal prepared by the parents before leaving for Richmond this evening. Coach Trimble said that the girls were anxious and excited about this opportunity and confident. Way to go and Congrats agin to Coach Trimble and the Lady Rams, the entire community is pulling for you. I also believe that this game will be broadcast on WLGC 105.7, gametime is 1:30pm with pregame I believe around 1:00pm

 

http://www.dailyindependent.com

Go LADY RAMS. They deserve all the best. I know everyone is behind them. You couldnt find a nicer and of course talented bunch of girls. I know they will play one game on Wednesday I think 1:30 and if they win they will play again on Friday. Lets load up the cars, kids get on the pep buses and lets go.

Nice article. I wish the Raceland Lady Rams much success on their upcoming tournament. I know they will represent the 16th region well. :dancingpa :dancingpa

Nice article. The Ladys should hold out for a two hour radio pregame which is what I believe what they had for the football playoffs.:ylsuper:

Great group of young women, and great basketball team. I look forward to seeing them represent the 16th region. I know they will do their best, and make everyone in Raceland proud.

Nice article. The Ladys should hold out for a two hour radio pregame which is what I believe what they had for the football playoffs.:ylsuper:

:lol: :thumb: :thumb: That would be just fine with me!

Best wishes to the Lady Rams, their families and fans. Enjoy the experience and good luck.

Good Luck to Coach Trimble and the Lady Rams. They'll represent the 16th Region well. I have known Coach Trimble for 20 years and he is really deserving of coaching his team on this stage.

I have just been in contact with the coaches of the Lady Rams and they have arrived at the motel safely. Lets get fired up. I would be on that vote to have a great pre-game show. No need to worry the football program has great love for the lady rams. They deserve all the frills of winning as any other team. we are so proud.

Good Luck Lady Rams. These girls are a very tough team. I wish I was off tomorrow, because I would be there. If all goes well I will be there friday when they play again. Coach Trimble is a good coach, it has carried over from his days as a player. I wish the girls the best.

Nice article! I love the small town teams. I don't know much about Raceland, but have a real soft spot for small hometown teams. I grew up in a town of 3000 and graduated from a very small 1A school in Ohio.

I have just been in contact with the coaches of the Lady Rams and they have arrived at the motel safely. Lets get fired up. I would be on that vote to have a great pre-game show. No need to worry the football program has great love for the lady rams. They deserve all the frills of winning as any other team. we are so proud.

:thumb: Thanks oldram. Glad to hear that they are there safely. Hopefully they are getting a lot of rest and will be ready to play tommorrow. I can't be there but I will be listening.:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Nice article! I love the small town teams. I don't know much about Raceland, but have a real soft spot for small hometown teams. I grew up in a town of 3000 and graduated from a very small 1A school in Ohio.

Thanks Bucknut, with that Ohio State avatar you can't be a bad guy. :thumb: :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.