Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi 86 Louisville 63

Featured Replies

Louisville shot a whole bunch of threes and made like 4 of them.

They are going to have to relearn how to play without Pryor in the lineup.   Down to 8 scholarship players.

  • Author

Louisville was 5-30 from 3 (16.7%). Only shot 33% for the game.  Aren't winning many games with offense like that.

There’s zero offensive production without Chucky right now. He can’t score 30 every game. Somebody else is going to have to step up, and quick. 

And they are going to have to play zone whether PK likes it or not.

I did have pretty good seats for this one though…

IMG_1564.jpeg

Just now, TheDeuce said:

I did have pretty good seats for this one though…

IMG_1564.jpeg

Probably why they shot so poorly. 

2 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Probably why they shot so poorly. 

They shot bad because they suck. ?

13 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I did have pretty good seats for this one though…

IMG_1564.jpeg

Fantastic seats, lucky you!

9 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

They shot bad because they suck. ?

UK & UL combined to shoot 12-57 from 3 tonight.

8 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

UK & UL combined to shoot 12-57 from 3 tonight.

With 100% confidence I can say you and I would make more than 12 out of 60 from deep.

Just now, TheDeuce said:

With 100% confidence I can say you and I would make more than 12 out of 60 from deep.

Absolutely. 

Listen to these guys.   Funny stuff right here. 

Tough loss, but somewhat expected in the first game without Pryor. They need to figure it out and do so quickly. Their schedule is nothing short of brutal in the coming weeks. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.